Correlation indicators - page 10

correlation indy

Easier is to use the indicator from Delphi (Jason Fielder) because it has 5 different currencies in one window to monitor.

Hermes

Simple indicator, but how effective?

Correlation table
Files:

Hi mates;

First I want to thank tampa for that great indicator(iCorrelationTable_v3)..But i got some problems with it..it works on currencies very nicely at several different platforms but i want to use this cool indicator on commodities like silver,platinum,copper at ICM 's platform..The problem is when i try to upload on the chart of gold it suddenly freeze platform..I think that it is beacuse of commodity' names does not include in that indicator...i also wonder that can we choose specific currencies or commodities for displayin correlation between them??i thikn indicator choose itself and i think it should be adjustable but i can t find how to do...I will be thankful if someone can solve my problem...

Thanks in advance...

Hi every traders .

I am new on this forum .

i loking for an indicator for find correlation pairs but without repaint . Someone have got one or more ?

Have a nice day .

Currency Correlation

I have noticed an interesting thing in chart.

-----------------------------

I start to explain my idea:

-----------------------------------------------

Let's handle ternary currencies:

USDCHF, EURUSD, EURCHF

Let's label them:

EUR: x1

USD: x2

CHF: x3

Let's handle any time interval. May be; in M15 time frame; 10 bars(time interval is 150 minutes). To find the change of currency's prices with in any time interval, i write the formula below. Example: If EUR increases with respect to USD within the time interval, "x1-x2" will increase and "a" will have a positive value. If USD decrease with respect to CHF within the time interval, "x2-x3" will decrease and "c" will have a negative value.

x1-x2= a

x1-x3= b

x2-x3= c

The formula above shows a relationship among equations. When we solve the set of equations. We find:

c=b-a or b-(a+c)=0

This means:

(Increment of EURCHF) - (Increment of EURUSD) = (Increment of USDCHF)

BUT THE REAL PRİCE INCREMENT IS NOT SAME!!!

Real value of "b-(a+c)" is not equal to zero! It is positive or negative in ongoing trend.

The indicator will be attached to only USDCHF. Because, it is able to scale the price movement of USDCHF, not EURCHF or EURUSD.

We form an opinion about USDCHF's price movement via EURCHF and EURUSD.

The indicator that i would like will scale the value "b-(a+c)". This means we will have one line in the indicator and it will fluctuate about zero.

Or

We can have 2 line crossing each other, Either one will scale the value "(b-a)" and the other will scale "c".

a: Increment of EURUSD within any fixed time

b: Increment of EURCHF within any fixed time

c: Increment of USDCHF within any fixed time

I coded a simple indicator for AUDUSD, USDCHF, EURUSD, NZDJPY. There are a lot of noise in the line. And i cannot eliminate the noises from the line because i am not a coder.

Some coders may make a difference, and we may procure a value

Files:
audusd.mq4  3 kb

This is looking good

Intro. to Signal Processing:Smoothing

The website above shows how noises are eliminiated from signal. Triangular method sounds me good.

Multi Pairs correlation_Piramida v2

Dear mladen & mrtools,

After MT4 Build 509Updates got dramatically rising due to lack of terminal pair GBPNZD, which the Brokers has not offers.

Need Help to modification for The Information (in the Left Top Corner) can setting On/Off function. And translate in 'English' please.

And make compitable with MT4 Build 628.

Attach in normal condition the indicator looked like the Picture in Below.

Thank's in Advance

Tsar:
Multi Pairs correlation_Piramida v2

Dear mladen & mrtools,

After MT4 Build 509Updates got dramatically rising due to lack of terminal pair GBPNZD, which the Brokers has not offers.

Need Help to modification for The Information (in the Left Top Corner) can setting On/Off function. And translate in 'English' please.

And make compitable with MT4 Build 628.

Attach in normal condition the indicator looked like the Picture in Below.

Thank's in Advance

Tsar

Try it out now

Had to change it to English display but now it should work OK

Reason: