'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 8

newdigital:
'Close all' scripts for MT4.

Can someone modify the Close all pending orders EA so it is able to close only on a certain time, like Friday at 5PM

Thanks

open-a-trade-with-Xpips-stoploss-from-bid/ask-line script

hello ma friends do you know of any metatrader "open-a-trade-with+Xpips-stoploss-from-bid/ask-line" script?

because right now i am manually placing market order trades. it's cumbersome to also manually type-in the stoploss. if there's a script out there that i could use to still manually enter a trade but automatically place a stoploss(say, +5pips from the bid/ask line. it's also good if i can modify this number of pips), that would be great.

again guys, thanks a lot for your help!

hello,

is there a script or ea available which will close all open positions if one of the trade hit sl/tp ?

thanks..

Files:
error.gif  92 kb

Hartadi:
Hi,

I found this script but it doesn't seem to work.

If say : error 4109.

Is there something wrong with the code?

If you're looking for some script that closes all pending orders. MT4 comes with one by default.

An EA/Utility with Time of Entry & TP and SL Thats all!

Is there a simple EA available that only has a few inputs like this?:

Lots:

Direction:

StopLoss:

TakeProfit:

GMT:

Slippage:

MagicNumber:

This should be IBFX compatible on a mini account with microlot capability.

Where is this simple EA? I cannot find it...if it does not exist, would one of you coders that feels that they want to give, please donate the EA to this thread? It would be really appreciated.

Stealth type of SL and/or TP technology would really be awesome, but not necessary.

The code should be stable and a loop type of thingy for retries on failed entry attempts...

ES

You can find it on post #64 of this thread. It is simple script.

There is some other tools (more complicated but you can set the roders to week forward) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

That is exactley what I want in post 64...but it is in Russian...help!

ES

newdigital:
You can find it on post #64 of this thread. It is simple script. There is some other tools (more complicated but you can set the roders to week forward) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

The other EA by the same author.

Download: e-OpenByTime (to open the orders in given time).

Settings:

- TimeTrade="19:51" (time to open the order)

- Sell=False (True=Sell, False=Buy)

- Lots=0.1 (lot size)

- StopLoss=30 (stop loss)

- TakeProfit=60 (take profit)

- MagicNumber=0 (magic number)

- NumberAccount=0 (account number; if 0 - any account)

- NumberOfTry=5 (numeber of attempt to open the order)

- PauseAfterError=75 (pause after the error in seconds between attempts).

Attach this EA to the chart/pair you want to open the order with.

Files:

Attached in the post 64.

Reason: