Float - page 4

Please add arrows

Saintroman:
I am using it just to let me know where is a POSIBLE change in the trend,once the Float shows the POSIBLE stop and reverse i look at two more indis, this is how i trade it and the indicators... I trade this mainly whit the Eur/Usd 5Min, and almost always enter two trades because the Eur/Usd almos always retrace a little to allow me a second entry

Thanks for this system.

Please add arrows in the jpeg image so that it becomes clearer which text is explaining which part of the chart.

For example, "Stop loss for the first entry" is this the blue line with green dots ?

What does the red down arrow mean ?

"First entry when cross the pink line +57" Which bar does this poin to ?

What are those numbers ?

Which object does the red down arrow point to located below "Second entry when cross the yellow dots +37"

How to interpret the red dotted line ?

How to interpret the yellow/green dotted line ?

How to interpret the gray histogram in the Float DATA ?

There is a tiny up blue arrow in the attached chart. What does this mean ?

Plaese also summarize how to enter and exit using the chart.

Best,

pjo

Files:

keep this going

Please keep this thread alive. Great info.

Steve

How could I convert *.mql file into *.mq4 file

No need to convert MT3 file to MT4 file as mql4 files were posted on this thread.

Need a pop up alert for Float ex4

Hi

Could someone kindly help me get a float ex4 with a pop up alert or email alert when the red or blue line appears

Double or Triple auto adjusting Float idea

Could we have a float that uses a long period or higher tf- checks the float time and shows a second float period based on float time show by the first?

It would be super cool to be able to adjust any indicator by linking it to the second float's float time I think.

Could someone make it so you can write an indie in and have it's value be auto adjusted by the 2nd float time?

Could we please have the Probability Density Function attached to the 2nd float- cn to float period and ch_size to float bars?

These bars would repaint but be cool maybe- not sure how to attach the values.

Thanks, just an experimental idea.

Indicator "Float" gives new meaning to the word "Floaters"...

The shape of that pdf looks more like spectral inversion of a function than a pdf itself. Anyway, not sure that it can be used in the form you are asking for. One of the possible ways to use functions like pdf can be in digital filters, but that has nothing in common with the "float" indicator

angrysky:
Could we have a float that uses a long period or higher tf- checks the float time and shows a second float period based on float time show by the first?

It would be super cool to be able to adjust any indicator by linking it to the second float's float time I think.

Could someone make it so you can write an indie in and have it's value be auto adjusted by the 2nd float time?

Could we please have the Probability Density Function attached to the 2nd float- cn to float period and ch_size to float bars?

These bars would repaint but be cool maybe- not sure how to attach the values.

Thanks, just an experimental idea.

Could we have the the Double floater with an indie or 2 attached?

My idea is the higher Float TIME adjusts the 2nd float period and the 2nd float time adjusts the indicators-

Could we have the T3 trendstrength, Random Walk and/or the All Averages, the ma on the voluometer here or maybe some sort of range indicator/ ATR attached to a double float-

- maybe 2 ma's- 1 for the higher and one for the lower float time?

I just think auto adjusting floats auto adjusting indicators might be interesting- don't really care which ones.

Here is a slightly different float- uinreadable data display though.

Maybe it could delay until 2nd float time was x bars- like 3 or 5 minimum.

Thanks,

Ty

Files:
Reason: