5. Ghost Trade -- counter

6. Reverse Divergence -- trend

7. Hook from Extremes (HFE) -- counter

8. Exit signals

Thanks much ND, really appreciate it.

The different and opinion.

Hai guys,

Just need opinion frm u all..

Which one the best and what is the diffrence of this woodies...

Now im gettiong confuse after i compare with manual frm Dr. Bob.

Pls advise ...

The first..

The second..

And the third...

Which is the best use?

And how accurate the pattern describe by wcci pattern..which hv the number on the chart and there is a description if you pint to the no?

yellowblack:
i found super woodiecci on this forum,and it seems something useful on 5 minute chart,see attachments 2.gif.However,sometimes it gives too much signals,just a chaos,see attachments 1.gif, so i hope somebody here could modify it with more smooth,and better looking,just like macd smooth above the super woodiecci in my chart,very thanks regard

Hai guys...

May i know what ema the blue and red that you use on your chart..dont u mind to attach here..appreciate assistant..:)

Kent

All are good...... you will have to take one and master it . then it can be your servant...

It will take you many hours.... many , many hours.. well worth it.....

Well...

All woodies cci like are constructed in a similar way, same algorithm, etc. There is no real differences, just colors and some add ons but the core is the same.

I see you have some old versions of my mod. This linktakes you to last one.

I added the automatic timeframe/period version you see there, so I'm sort of partial towards it, heh. Each timeframe has it's own adjustable period used during calculation of entry and trend CCI so you don't have to have multiple charts of the same currency pair open if you want different periods used during calculation. If you don't know what I just said, just use the TFMod version, the signals will make more sense.

Thank you

nittany1:
I added the automatic timeframe/period version you see there, so I'm sort of partial towards it, heh. Each timeframe has it's own adjustable period used during calculation of entry and trend CCI so you don't have to have multiple charts of the same currency pair open if you want different periods used during calculation. If you don't know what I just said, just use the TFMod version, the signals will make more sense.

That is

PERFECT

nittany1

Thank you

nittany1:

Yes nittany1, the idea that each timeframe has it's own adjustable period is superb.

Thanks

Ethan Hunt

If you want to test anotehr CCI with several timeframes periods take a look to This post and This post, one of the first versions made by Jason Robinson.

Reason: