SuperWoodieCCI - page 3

International Trading

I for one do not agree that trading is restricted to nationality, I think we all attempt to do the same things, and perhaps, as individuals work in different languages. all to the same result....

In any event, I will be happy to post what I have as some of it has been most worthwhile to me....

many THX Blaiserboy that what i need

newdigital:
Not super? Ok. Take an other set.

This indicator was developed in alpari forum and is discussed now in yahoo group but more early versions were posted on this thread month or two ago already. So I translated some comments from Russian to English:

Authors: FX Sniper, KimIV

2005.08.20 KimIV

Combined in LSMA and EMA

2005.08.20 KimIV v.0.2

Synchronized numeration of the versions with i-GentorCCIM_v.0.2.mq4

2005.08.21 KimIV v.1.0

Distance from zero for EMA and LSMA is changable now

how does igentorlsma&ema works? and what timeframes?

bmac:
how does igentorlsma&ema works? and what timeframes?

I di not know exactly but I think it is CCI with two other indicators included.

I want to say that it was some problem with Woodies Coloured CCI.mq4 indicator mentioned by Val here and Billm here. But seems the right decision was found in both cases.

Just for information.

CCI example

Attached chart is 50 CCI and 14 turbo. Trades are taken as 14 crosses zero line in direction of 50 CCI, one of three set-ups Dr Bob shares.

Thru

Files:
cciexample.jpg  131 kb

Some more.

Files:

i-GentorCCIM_v.1.0

Very nice and close to the original WoodiesCCI. However, Im having problems changing the "default" settings for line thickness and colors of lines. Is it that Im doing something wrong or this code is not enabled to accept changes? See, when I change to a different Profile and back, the changes are gone. Also when I log out of MT4.

Thx

50cci

Hi All,

Here's a detailed document on 50 cci set ups. A great read for anyone wanting to learn more about how we use the 50 cci.

Good Trading!

Files:
intro50cci.pdf  1359 kb
Reason: