SuperWoodieCCI - page 20

Woodies CCI

I have downloaded 2 different versions from this site and they both do the same lose the colour settings that you put in as soon as you change to another timeframe, Do you know whether a version is better than another,

Thanks,

Flash

Try this version: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Woodies CCI

Thanks Linuxser,

It does the trick I am not losing it, This version When you take the Black CCI line off has tapering points, I am use to flat top & bottoms I find them easier to define exact spots like the ones I downloaded earlier it was that they do not stop on the Chart when you switch timeframes, I wondered if there was a version that you could save!

Flash

Flash:
Thanks Linuxser,

It does the trick I am not losing it, This version When you take the Black CCI line off has tapering points, I am use to flat top & bottoms I find them easier to define exact spots like the ones I downloaded earlier it was that they do not stop on the Chart when you switch timeframes, I wondered if there was a version that you could save!

Flash

Again, which version? the version in the other thread? if yes, post on the other thread. If no, be more specific.

Cci

Linuxser:
Try this version: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

This version I tried last like I say these have tapering points not flat top & bottoms!

Superwoodiecci Candles is on this post.

trendlines on CCI

I saw a post where someone had trendlines on their cci indicator, but can't find that post now for reference.

Does anyone have a cci indicator that automatically draws trendlines on it?

Looking for cci trendline S/R/breaks as signals, not so much for divergence, though that would be useful too.

TIA

jeff,

search "blaiserboy" here and 'cci woodies" over at strategybuilderfx.

cheers

SuperWoodieCCI with alert

Hi All,

Does anyone have SuperWoodieCCI with alert, when the line cross +100 and -100.

Thanks.

Did you get this info, Lavigne?

Avril Lavigne:
hi all trader , where to get this latest woodie cci indicator ?

My reason to ask is, I followed a chain of links to "Ninja Software," where the Super Woodie" is being released, and that was announced here . . .

woodiescciclub.com

Well, long story short, apparently this "Super Woodie" is developed by coders on this forum for the MT4 platform, but the actual original is setup for the Ninja platform.

Being new to all this Forex complexity, I had just assumed that the "Super Woodie" was an MT4 auto-trader. Well, that's my question for you, sir.

I have a micro-account with FXDD, and it is slowly advancing with FAPTurbo, the best, safest auto-trader I can afford. It is a great comfort to walk away from my computer and rest assured that my auto-trader will not pull any fast ones!! In fact, it is so safe that it doesn't initiate many trades, and that is my cause to look for a safe auto-trader that is a bit more agressive.

Any help you have is much appreciated!:-))

Claude Armstrong

Reason: