SuperWoodieCCI - page 16

To add comments, please log in or register
kent786
kent786  

14 Cci

Hai anyone gifted out there...i need 14 cci which is the pure 14 cci...or any other similar cci but it need to be 14 cci...can anyone pls do let me know..

Appreciate assistance!

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Few good CCI indicators are on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hercs
Hercs  
kent786:
Hai anyone gifted out there...i need 14 cci which is the pure 14 cci...or any other similar cci but it need to be 14 cci...can anyone pls do let me know.. Appreciate assistance!

Just use the CCi in the Custom Indicator Folder and set it to 14. Mine defaults @ 14 anyway, so I do not understand your predicament??

mart-hart
mart-hart  
david mackay
david mackay  

Mart

Impeccable timing....!

thanks

dave

Files:
kent786
kent786  
ValeoFX:
Just use the CCi in the Custom Indicator Folder and set it to 14. Mine defaults @ 14 anyway, so I do not understand your predicament??

I get your point now! Thanks brother!

Kyaw Tun
Kyaw Tun  
kent786
kent786  
sonicdeejay:
any screen shoot for this?? sonic

I'm sorry..what do u mean by screenshot...u may download the indicator of sidewinder and hv a look by urself..

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Woodie Pivots indicator is on this post.

steve
steve  

Superwoodiecci alert request

Maybe I missed it but I have been through this thread and others searching for an alert on this exact indicator and have not found it. I like this superwoodiescci because it does not slow down my computer at all.

Can any of you great coders add an alert function to go off when there is a zero line cross?

Also, since i am asking, maybe it is possible to modify the trend bars to show similar to bbsqueezedark where the green uptrend bars would be one shade for a rising bar and another shade for a falling bar and the same thing for the downtrend bars.

I have been using this indicator successfully for a while now in conjunction with manually drawn trend lines both on price and on the indicator itself and this alert would be the icing on the cake for me.

Thanks in advance and I will entertain discussions about how to best use the trend lines if anyone really wants it.

Steve

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register