SuperWoodieCCI - page 8

Blaiserboy:
Howard......

sometimes we tend to complex our charts and our trades....

I use a 200 trend line break and cci slingshot..... two simple, easy to spot patterns and I do ok with them......

The temptation to have fancy charts is great....... but is sometimes confusing and expensive..... I so strongly urge you to limit your trades to a couple simple patterns..........

Hello again, dave

If you do not mind, could you tell me more details about the strategy which you mention above as to time frames entry exit general information as a whole.

If you wish, we may communicate through other means.

Howard

Please help, what is 500v TF in term of minutes TF?

Greeting from Indonesia. I am newbie in forex and just read Dr Rob's technique CCI 5034 but i don't understand the time frame he used i.e. 500v and 3000v, what is its equivalent in minutes time frame? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum Thank you, this forum really helps me alot as newbie.

v500 v300

those are 'volume' charts... not based quite the same as price charts..... when there are 500 trades. then the next bar prints.....

I suggest you do a google on volume charts and read up on them....

in the mean time you will find that drBob system will work on 5 minute or 15 minute or whatever you choose.....

Personally I find that 15 min is preferable on some pairs because there is not always sufficient mnovement on 5 minutes, however, that is my personal preference....

drBob has a site. tradersheaven, I believe, you can join the forums there and read up on things

Thank you, Blaiserboy

Thank you Blaiserboy, for your explanation, it helps greatly.

HI,

This is a great indicator I was looking for.

But here is a problem for the indicator I have attached.

Anyone can fix it?

Why there are no pattern signals in the latest days?

Thanks for all your effort!

Files:
wccipaterns.mq4  35 kb
pantern_7.jpg  161 kb

shiningstar:
HI,

This is a great indicator I was looking for.

But here is a problem for the indicator I have attached.

Anyone can fix it?

Why there are no pattern signals in the latest days?

Thanks for all your effort!

Next version of this indicator. We may chose pattern number (0 for all).

Files:

newdigital:
Next version of this indicator. We may chose pattern number (0 for all).

Thanks so much. I have choosen to use pantern 7 only. But it seems the same problem. Sometime, there was no signal when there was Hook from Extream pantern.

But this indicator is absolutely what I am looking for. Hope some one can fix the problem. I hope it shows the number whenever there is a hook from extream pantern.

Thanks again for all your help!

50 CCI Indicator

Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone can post the 50CCI that Dr. Bob uses; I cannot seem to find it in this thread. I do have the "TripleCCI_Woodies" but cannot install that on my MT4 for some reason.

Thank you.

When you download this...... be sure to save it to the 'indicators' folder and also to compile it.......

I think the other indicator may be in the wrong folder and/or not compiled...

Files:
drbobcci.mq4  4 kb

Some usefull thread related to this subject:

- ZZi indicator: version of the CCI clearly shows OverBought and OverSold levels.

- Jurik Woodie CCI: indicators are here.

- CCI Filter: original thread with indicators and full explanation.

- Woodie's choppy zone indicator: original thread with indicators.

- SideWinder for CCI: My first release. Original thread.

Reason: