What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql?

How much can I earn per month in freelancing? If you are an average programmer.

And is it worth the hassle and time to study/practice mql in order to enter this field? If you only have time on Saturday and Sunday. Well, and some in the evening.

$100 a month + an immeasurable amount of time wasted. If you ask me, freelancing is a waste of time.

Evgeny Belyaev:
100$ a month + immeasurably wasted time. As for me, freelancing is a waste of time.

I myself freelance from time to time. But if you put it on a commercial track, should immediately take care about collecting a collection of code snippets to rivet the program on the machine, minimally including creativity. So it will be a dumb craft, better to sell cakes ))

Inadequate clients also kill, some take more time than the coding itself.

But on the whole, I agree with Eugene, it's a stupid waste of your precious life.

Write the TC for yourself first

Renat Akhtyamov:
Write the TC for yourself first

That's right.

Alexander Laur:

This is the formative period of this service,

Here is the formative period.

The prices are ridiculous.

Someone was working for food :)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Someone was working for food :)

There is enough for bread and pasta, but you'll have to forget about meat.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Enough for bread and pasta, forget about the meat.

Well, what?

free loaves are like that.)

I think that nowadays, when the service market is flooded with a lot of jacks of all trades, I do not think it is wise to start in this field.

For me it's better to learn for yourself and make EAs and robots for yourself, at least for me this knowledge is very lacking and I have to manually test my assumptions for a week or two, although with knowledge of the language it would take me 1-2 days.

I have, in my opinion, quite good experience in both C++ and MQL. From time to time I help newbies, who want not just "to do for free", but really understand it.

But I don't see the point in freelancing.

Reason: