The Murrey Math Trading System - page 3

murrey math

i want murrey math formula please give how to calculate the murrey math values please provide me the formula

do a forumsearch for murrey you should find links and threats that provides you with indicators and howtos

What is P,MMPeriod,StepBack in Murrey setting?

So whats with all these versions? Can someone explain? Which is the best?

Do any work on 5 min chart? Seems to get messed up!

Billy

phildunn:
What is P,MMPeriod,StepBack in Murrey setting?

I do not know. I just translated all the comments in in the indicator here and i think it may be the best one. As I understand MMPeriod is D1 by default and P is 64 and both are used in the calculation inside this indicator. We have small manual here in English.

Hi guys,

While I'm not new at trading, I am new to Murrey Math Lines. I used to trade pivots extensivley. This is only my second day observing this method and I have to say.... This blows pivots out of the water. I guess these are the lines the big banks and institutions use. Whatever the case, they are dead on, easy to follow and lay out a nice map of the market.

I'm working on a method combining some indicators I've used VERY successfully trading pivots but now using Murrey lines instead. Once I get a bit more familiar with how the market behaves around these lines I'll draw up a set of rules to trade a system.

I have 2 qustions:

1. does anyone have an indicator that works on all time frames. I notice as you go down on the charts like the 5 min. the numbers on the lines no longer stay accurate?

2. Can someone give me a few secrets/tips as to how price reacts at each level?

Thats it for now. Like I said I'll work on a system. Is there anyone who is a good programmer that can help develop an EA??

Thanks,

~Billy

"Big Pippin"

Actually charlie, I think it's quite possible. I don't have time to do it now, but check out the pivot indicator I'm attaching. It leaves the lines in place. Now, it only draws 7 lines, but it draws them back as far as you want, keeping the value for that day...

.. unless I totally misunderstood what you were saying.

Files:
pivot_2.mq4  5 kb

Hi

Hallo i search thr same like you.

A murrey system. Please keep me update. I stay every time by Billy

(Knovamind ) and we trade daily with murrey and have Esignal for charts.

Greetings tnt

bagovino:
Hi guys,

While I'm not new at trading, I am new to Murrey Math Lines. I used to trade pivots extensivley. This is only my second day observing this method and I have to say.... This blows pivots out of the water. I guess these are the lines the big banks and institutions use. Whatever the case, they are dead on, easy to follow and lay out a nice map of the market.

I'm working on a method combining some indicators I've used VERY successfully trading pivots but now using Murrey lines instead. Once I get a bit more familiar with how the market behaves around these lines I'll draw up a set of rules to trade a system.

I have 2 qustions:

1. does anyone have an indicator that works on all time frames. I notice as you go down on the charts like the 5 min. the numbers on the lines no longer stay accurate?

2. Can someone give me a few secrets/tips as to how price reacts at each level?

Thats it for now. Like I said I'll work on a system. Is there anyone who is a good programmer that can help develop an EA??

Thanks,

~Billy

"Big Pippin"

Hi Big Pippin

The only exlanation I have is this documents that I have attached - hope it help.

Nesalc

Files:
murrey.doc  54 kb
mm1.doc  37 kb

bagovino:
So whats with all these versions? Can someone explain? Which is the best?

Do any work on 5 min chart? Seems to get messed up!

Billy

I've seen it work on a 1min, where it would hit the 0/8 and bounce up to the 8/8... of course the indicator that is here doesn't display historical lines as it moves about a bit.