Need help! Can't solve the problem, I'm hitting hardware limitations - page 8

Integer:
Why would there be a different tree for a batch of data if the same data was compressed? If different data, let it have a different tree. The important thing is to match the compressed data when the same data is compressed.

Read up on data compression algorithms. See for yourself that the compressed data will not "match", if you don't believe me.

And information theory prevents this from happening.

It's like drawing 7 lines perpendicular to each other... Are you suggesting that information theory should be ignored like geometry? ))

elugovoy:

Read up on data compression algorithms. See for yourself that the compressed data will not "match", if you don't believe me.

And information theory prevents this from happening.

It's like drawing 7 lines perpendicular to each other... Are you suggesting that information theory should be ignored like geometry? ))

Have you gone for a second round too? Try reading this post again carefully

Speaking of seven perpendicular lines. For those who don't know. I can draw them. I did it in the fourth forum. The problem is solvable.

You can see how they compress the data

http://www.nanex.net/historical.html

NxCore Historical Data
  • www.nanex.net
NxCore Historical Data Nanex currently offers historical market data from January 2004 to the present day. The data is in the NxCore tape file format. There are three major benefits for doing it this way. It's in the exact same format as the data during real time. All the data is synchronized, unlike other data services that provide data by...

Integer:
Speaking of seven perpendicular lines. For those who don't know. I can draw them. I did it in the fourth forum.

Can you draw them all in red? Just 2 of them in green, two more in transparent and one in the shape of a cat?

to Komposter: Andrei, if you're stuck on the dimension problem, it means you've made a mistake in formulating the problem.

There are three options here:

1 think about it yourself

2 open the problem in a public forum

3 solve the problem in private (for everyone who you think can solve it and trust to keep it secret).

Let me explain what I mean: if you save news, you can write thongs of the whole news, or you can do coding of typical phrases (compression), "account balance" turns into 1, "account equity" into 2, etc. Another variant of typical problem is desire to fill in data already sorted, for large dimensions this is death, it's easier to add to the end and do conditional sorting by indexes.

I think it's clear what I want to say by saying that there is an error in the problem statement.

elugovoy:

Could you paint them all red? Just two of them in green, two more in transparent and one in the shape of a cat?

That wasn't the task at the time. But I can.

Now you have the wrong wording. Not all of them "draw red", but "red lines", but some of them in green, and some of them transparent. I can't do it as a kitten, I don't know how to draw kittens.

Integer:

That wasn't the task at the time. But I can.

Now you've got the wording wrong. Don't "paint everything red", but paint "red lines", but make some of them green and some of them transparent.

Expert ))

Integer:

Going for a second round? Start rereading from page 5-6. Read the post especially carefully.

Don't attribute to me what I was suggesting. I suggested comparing condensed sequences that are compressed independently of each other. Not looking for small text compressed separately in a separately compressed huge file at a time.

>>> Talking about comparing two compressed sequences.

a unique element since it has no sequences is not compressed, the search will not work

Reason: