The Murrey Math Trading System - page 98

the rule

xard777:
I still use MM in all my daily trades. For starters I would feel naked and would not know which side is up without it.

MM is an invaluable tool for showing Support & Resistance points for price, however as great as it is, I don't feel it should be used on its own when trading forex.

Each to their own, I myself have started playing around with T3 & HMA lines to help with entry signals into the market and using MM for possible exit points. This strategy has proved to be rather successful over the past few weeks with geppy dropping the way it has.

So in answer to your question, MM is still very much in use (by me anyway), but not on its own. I try very hard to reduce the number of indicators that I use and keep only those that I deem necessary. As it is I am testing different scenarios and have eight indicators plus the news on screen just now which I refer to for entry, duration & exit on all my trades.

Xard777

PS Thanks to mLaden for introducing me to T3 lines - he has done some great work here.

hi xard777,

could you please explain me how to use these indics?

where and should we entry and exit?

it looks very interesting , but no idea how to use it

Indicator

Dear XarD!I can not find your indicator Murrey Math buf1 and buf 2.Please help me.

hi,you just have to click the attachment icon outside the thread,it will show out all the attachment in this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Market doesn't have eyes, eventhough it reaches 8/8 line, do you mean that It will soon reversed ? Not at all...it depend on the people who use the money in the markets. He..he..he...

Nic

indicator

Thanks for indicators.

I'm currently experimenting with the Murrey Math System on a M30 timeframe. May I know what has been the optimal Period for this timeframe? Also, if I were to trade with various timeframes, what would be the most optimal periods for M1 to D1? Anybody?

Thank you.

I trade eurjpy and usdchf and I dont know what Pand MMPeriod put in the indicator.

I am using P: 64 MMperiod : 240 Step back: 0

Manual and Latest Indicator Murray

newdigital:
Description of trading system (zip'ed html file) and some indicators (with the description inside the code - use MetaEditor to read).

Can u plz give some manual and the latest indicator murray

Dear Xardd

Would you mind tell me why is it difference

Files:

question

Trading MM:
Hehehe, long story.....

Use xards' template and get market profile indicator n the mp thread

explanation MP: CBOT - Overview

in short: MP shows how long prices are traded

yesterday most time was spent on MM 5/8 level, finding support today (so far) at that level

Same applies to nov 28 vs nov 27 and nov 274 vs nov 24

what are red blue and yellow colors i think red are long term traders

thanks for the handbook about MP i ve started to read it very good

book so you know whats happening in to the market

Reason: