The Murrey Math Trading System - page 96

Question...

I'm currently using Xard-Lite-v1.2 on my chart, and I see that it could be used for 2 pairs, GBP/USD and GBP/JPY when I change the frame size. However... what should I enter for number if I would like to also trade other pairs? How do I go about figuring this out so that I could also use this indicator for other pairs to trade with?

Thanks...

I just saw now after restarting my mt4 that GU murrey lines has reset itself. I thought it was suppose to reset itself automatically even if the chart is open and I don't have to restart mt4? Also, GU never hit or broke the +2/8 line, I thought it won't reset itself until after it hit or breaks the +2/8 line?

Edit: After reloading template again, the lines are now back to where it was, price is now back sitting between +1/8 and +2/8 line. Weird...

Did anyone short GU from +1/8 line?

Fading Away

It is ashame this thread on a most worthy topic seems to be fading away. I would just like to get some feed back on who is still using Murrey Math @ this time. I for the most part don't use indicators for the last year, but have made MM an exception. Are there any that have taken the MM course & if so is it still working for you? Tks for any views & comments. Great trades to all.

$Trader

$trader:
It is ashame this thread on a most worthy topic seems to be fading away. I would just like to get some feed back on who is still using Murrey Math @ this time. I for the most part don't use indicators for the last year, but have made MM an exception. Are there any that have taken the MM course & if so is it still working for you? Tks for any views & comments. Great trades to all. $Trader

I use MM levels too. I trade GBP/JPY. I bought at 212.50 with TP at 225. Then I'll buy at 200 with TP at 250.

Is anyone else having problem like I am with GU H1 chart? It keeps shifting frame when +2/8 hasn't even been broken. When I reload the template, the lines will be back to where I believe it's suppose to be at.

Anyways, could someone finally please let me know where GU is at on H1 chart? The correct one I believe is right now, in between 8/8 and +1/8.

I'm not sure why it kept changing sometimes when it never went up to 33.33% frame shift line yet.

Could someone help me please?

Thanks...

I also see you're using v1.5... could you please show me where I could get the latest version? I'm still using 1.2 here...

Hello Xard

Nice Chart,can you posting your MA,S from your Chart.

Thanks,and best regards

Thanks a lot for posting them.

But could someone please tell me where the candle is sitting at right now, between which lines? I'm confused as to with one is right. It's just not making any sense why it would be now at 0/8 to 1/8 when for days it was at +1/8 to 8/8 and never hit +2/8 or above to shift the lines.

Thanks...

MM Indicator Questions

xard777

Tks for your response. I have several questions ref different Murrey Math indicators I have found on this thread & hope you would provide some answers. For the most part I have discarded indicators except Fibs, Pivots, Price Action. I would like to include Murrey Math in the mix if I can come to understand which indicator would fit in the best. Questions below.

1. I have noticed using the MM#Label Levels DATA mq4 that there will for the most part be only 15-31 pips between the DATA LINES (2/8 & 3/8) as an example. Is or can this be a problem? Would a wider (say 60 pips) make a difference? It seems I recall one trader saying they found the wider the pip spread the better.

2. Using the indicator referenced above........When PRICE exceeds an EXTREME say +1/8 or -1/8 will the indicator reposition or recalculate itself?

Should it do so?

3. Are the OCTAVES better than the MM indicator & if so which OCTAVES.

Which MM do you see as the best. OCTAVES are stationary I've read.

4. Why on some MM & OCTAVES indicators can you not read the LINE descriptions? Some of the wording will be out of sight.

5. I had the Murrey Math 1.0.mq4 version 1.0 indicator @ one time, but cannot find it now........where might I find it & can the distance between the lines be increased since I remember only a 15-6 pip spread, or does that matter?

Off topic question.......Have you heard of an indicator the will plot the MOON Phases on a MT chart?

Tks for your time in responding to these questions.

$Trader

MM & Octaves

WOW.......what a great lesson in OCTAVES. Most appreaciated as I am just trying to understand which of the two is worthy of adding to what I have.

What about the MOON PHASE indicator........ever heard of it?

Regards,

$Trader

Reason: