Filters indicators - page 3

Filters' trading system.

May be used as a filter in other systems.

Files:
pcci.mq4  6 kb
renko_v1.mq4  3 kb
1.gif  16 kb

Hi gang,

i was wondering if we can use these digital filters to smooth out the IND Inverse indicator. if yes, can someone make it smoother for me? as you can see it does not move in a smooth manner. thanks

regards

Files:

gabroo_munda:
Hi gang,

i was wondering if we can use these digital filters to smooth out the IND Inverse indicator. if yes, can someone make it smoother for me? as you can see it does not move in a smooth manner. thanks

regards

Hi,

something like this &)?

Cheers.

Hi Shadow,

nah not something like this...........EXACTLY like this. thanks a lot buddy. did you use the digital filter program for this? i tried using it ....but it just goes over my head. how did you learn it?

regards

Anyone got a filter for a trend reverse system like EMA Cross that can filter out the trend. I know it is the oppersite than the trend filter. But I am looking for a filter to use on 1M chart.

anything about T3 filter?

Thanks in advance

gabroo_munda:
Hi Shadow,

nah not something like this...........EXACTLY like this. thanks a lot buddy. did you use the digital filter program for this? i tried using it ....but it just goes over my head. how did you learn it?

regards

Hi,

no,i don't use it - i just modified the real IND Inverse,as you asked,added the filter to final result,you can see at source code.

Cheers.

Moving Average - FATL

Hi, I'am looking for a digital moving average MT4 indicator with changeable periods for calculation (FATL/SATL).

For example, I need calculate the FATL (average) for the last 30 days, or 4 hours, etc (like a normal MA but with the FATL code).

Somebody know where i can find it?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Graco

Trend Filter

Might be useful for someone.

Files:

Just want to remind that this thread is related to some filters' indicator to filter some signals or any.

Please find some filters (attached).

Files:
Reason: