Need help to modify Heiken Ashi indicator - page 8

clon_tron:
mrtools thank you for your efforts. Can you please make arrow indicator based on this indicator but without subwindow. Just arrows on the main chart of course with pop up alert.

Hi Clon_tron,

Here's the arrow version.

mrtools:
Hi Clon_tron, Here's the arrow version.

Thank you very much mrtools. You are always kind!

hi i need your help... when i get download heiken ashi arrow_mtf but i saw too much arrows signal... i like to 3 to 5 signal.. how can i setup this?

thank

omid

Spainguy74:
hi i need your help... when i get download heiken ashi arrow_mtf but i saw too much arrows signal... i like to 3 to 5 signal.. how can i setup this?

thank

omid

omid

If there is no option in the indicator to limit the number of displayed signals you can not set it up without changing the code

mrtools:
Hi Clon_tron, Here's the arrow version.

Hello,

this indicator is very OK,

but by me, alert don't work when TimeFrame is different then Current TimeFrame

o0ops, perhaps ... i use Renko Charts?

bbjurek:
Hello,

this indicator is very OK,

but by me, alert don't work when TimeFrame is different then Current TimeFrame

o0ops, perhaps ... i use Renko Charts?

bbjurek

Try out this version (tested it now and it alerts in multi time frame mode too)

HAS Keeps Resetting Colors [Re: Need help to modify Heiken Ashi indicator]

Hi everyone.

mladen and mrtools could you guys or somebody help me solve this problem with these attached indicators.

Okay, for the Heiken Ashi indi and expert attached here there is a small problem in the code that somehow makes my custom colors reset back to the default red and green or red and blue, every time I change to a different time frame.

And the Aroon indicators keep resetting the line "width" value if the time frame is changed.

Could you guys fix the code, recompile them and append a tag to the end of the name "color-fix" AND "width-fix".

Also show how and where exactly in the code that I can make these indicators maintain their color and line width attributes so if this happens again, I can have a better idea of how to change the code myself.

Thanks in advance for your help and hard work

heiken_ashi_smoothed.ex4

heiken_ashi_smoothed.mq4

aroon_horn2.mq4

aroon.mq4

reservenotes:
Hi everyone.

mladen and mrtools could you guys or somebody help me solve this problem with these attached indicators.

Okay, for the Heiken Ashi indi and expert attached here there is a small problem in the code that somehow makes my custom colors reset back to the default red and green or red and blue, every time I change to a different time frame.

And the Aroon indicators keep resetting the line "width" value if the time frame is changed.

Could you guys fix the code, recompile them and append a tag to the end of the name "color-fix" AND "width-fix".

Also show how and where exactly in the code that I can make these indicators maintain their color and line width attributes so if this happens again, I can have a better idea of how to change the code myself.

Thanks in advance for your help and hard work

heiken_ashi_smoothed.ex4

heiken_ashi_smoothed.mq4

aroon_horn2.mq4

aroon.mq4

Hi Reservenotes,

In the init() part of the code in the heiken ashi changed the

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM, 0, 1, Red);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM, 0, 1, RoyalBlue);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM, 0, 3, Red);

SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_HISTOGRAM, 0, 3, RoyalBlue);

to this

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

on the very first part of the code added the widths, but doesn't matter they will stay to however you change them

#property indicator_width1 1

#property indicator_width2 1

#property indicator_width3 3

#property indicator_width4 3

On the aroon's removed these lines

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

if there isn't a SetIndexStyles mt4 will automatically make lines.

Anyway removing the width and colors from the init() part of the code should solve the problem.

Heiken Ashi_sw_mtf+alerts originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made compatible with new mt4 builds.

mrtools:
Hi Reservenotes,

In the init() part of the code in the heiken ashi changed the

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM, 0, 1, Red);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM, 0, 1, RoyalBlue);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM, 0, 3, Red);

SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_HISTOGRAM, 0, 3, RoyalBlue);

to this

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

on the very first part of the code added the widths, but doesn't matter they will stay to however you change them

#property indicator_width1 1

#property indicator_width2 1

#property indicator_width3 3

#property indicator_width4 3

On the aroon's removed these lines

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

if there isn't a SetIndexStyles mt4 will automatically make lines.

Anyway removing the width and colors from the init() part of the code should solve the problem.

Wow, thanks for the quick response and the help. You guys are amazing. I am so thankful. Have a great week man

Reason: