Pivot indicators - page 51

AllPivots skipping Sunday data

Again, can someone help me to get this indicator with sunday data skipped, or help me to recode the indicator, I have found this thread :

pivot indicator does not ignore sunday data - MQL4 forum

but it is for the version 1.0 and I can't figure out hos to code this one.

Many

allpivots_v2.mq4Thanks

Files:

Pivot - no Sunday data ...

Not that one, but here is one "classical" daily pivot indicator with an addition of Sunday skiping

airquest:
Again, can someone help me to get this indicator with sunday data skipped, or help me to recode the indicator, I have found this thread :

pivot indicator does not ignore sunday data - MQL4 forum

but it is for the version 1.0 and I can't figure out hos to code this one.

Many

allpivots_v2.mq4Thanks
Files:

mladen:
Not that one, but here is one "classical" daily pivot indicator with an addition of Sunday skiping

Thanks, but I was looking for one that shows the past pivots with midpivots and cam (like AllPivots_2.0). Is there any ?

Then try this one

It should be what you are looking for : pivots + middle lines + cammarila (all choseable, and reasonably configurable) . Skip Sundays option added to all (default setting) It can be turned off. Also, number of days can be chosen

airquest:
Thanks, but I was looking for one that shows the past pivots with midpivots and cam (like AllPivots_2.0). Is there any ?
Files:

Thanks a lot !

All Pivots (no Sunday)

mladen:
Then try this one

It should be what you are looking for : pivots + middle lines + cammarila (all choseable, and reasonably configurable) . Skip Sundays option added to all (default setting) It can be turned off. Also, number of days can be chosen

Hi guys! Thats a very nice looking pivot indicator, thanks alot!

Is there any kind soul that could help me to add a setting where you can change the time when the pivot point calculation is done and also add the pivot point labels cpp, m1, s1 etc. False/true.

I would really, really appreciate your help.

Rob

Need basic coding for pivot indicator

Hello to all. I'm looking for some assistance.

I need someone to re-code this indicator to have an option, in the parameters section, to select the time frame for calculating and plotting the pivots; past and present. Also, the indicator is currently not displaying the R3 and S3, so it needs coding adjustment for that.

I'm not familiar with coding, but hopefully this can be a new valuable indicator for everyone.

Time frames-

Yearly

Monthly

Weekly

Daily

12 hours

8 hours

4 hours

1 hour

Thank you

Files:

AllPivots_v2.mq4 with a time shift

Hello I am using AllPivots_v2.mq4 and like it very much for 4 hour pivot plotting, including historical plotting for back-testing. However, I need to shift the start time by an hour. My broker's chart is based on European time, which is one hour ahead of UK time. I need to shift the reference time so it plots to UK time. Does anyone know how to do this, please? Any help would be much appreciated. I can provide the code if required, but I am not a programmer. Tony

Pivot Point MultitimeFrame with Alert

Hi, it's possible to create a new indicator like my picture with this indicator "Pivot Point Multitime Frame"? When the high hit any line, we put a Red Line and the value is 1 and when the Low hit any line, we put a Green Line and the walue became -1.

In my picture, i have reverse the color. We can also put a alarm on/off when we touch any line.

newdigital:
Pivot indicators.

ND is there a version of FiboPiv_v2.mq4 that works on multilple TF like H1, H4 or W1 since it only projects D1 pivots. If there is any version that works like that kindly link me pls or anyone knows. tnx need badly...

Reason: