Pivot indicators - page 50

Salut,

Oui les points pivots peuvent etre bien utiles, bcp de traders surveillent ces niveaux.... ca permet de faire de bon trades avec un bon ratio gain/risque, le trader cfd souvant une divergence sur un point pivot se revele un bon signal en conjonction du "price action", si tu cherches un bon indic pivot je te conseille celui qui est int

Pivot indicator modification

Hi, MrTools

I have a request that's not particularly related to alerts but am not sure where to post it, thought I would try here. Attached please find 2 pivot indicators of weekly and monthly, would it be possible to modify either one of these to make it calculate levels of 50% and 61.8% of R2/S2 (as 100%) on a rolling basis: eg. rolling 5-day, rolling 3-week, or 3-monthly etc, leaving the parameters of how many day/week/month rolling changeable?

If this is not the right place or you know a better version, please point me to the right direction.

p.s., I could only do some cosmetic MQ4 modification but would like to be able to code properly and from scratch. Does anyone have a pdf file for coding in MQ4?

Thanks!!

Files:

Moved your post here. Better odds that you will find what you need in this thread

Nicholishen:
How are they calculated?

The IND searches for triangular rings containing the chart symbol. It then calculates the new pivot levels based on the 0% and 100% fibonacci retracement levels of the remaining two symbols using the 1=(a/b)*(b/c)*(c/a) formula.

Why does it work?

FM

ORIGINAL POST #190

Hello can you modify this to remove the white horizontal lines? If you move them you can see the indicator has put the line as usual underneath, but these horizontal cross the whole screen covering over the colouyrs!

suirad:
Corrected issue on smaller timeframes, when labels did not show on chart. Now You can adjust label position by Yourself.

Also, added customization possibility to change pivot, support and resistance lines type and width.

Regards

Now Im testing this pivots anda data is similar to ActionForex dot dom Pivots.

It´s based on gmt pivots or NY pivots?

How to add visual backtest to last 5 days??

TIA

zigflip:
ORIGINAL POST #190 Hello can you modify this to remove the white horizontal lines? If you move them you can see the indicator has put the line as usual underneath, but these horizontal cross the whole screen covering over the colouyrs!

no worries - fixed, seems i'm learning code a bit!

Hi guys,

I am wondering if some could kindly amend these indicators not to show the lines just the labels on pivots mid pivots only to make the chart lines free if you wanna call it that I love naked charts.

DeMark pivots without saturday and sunday

I haven't read the whole (sorry I'm lazy), I'm looking for a DeMarker Pivots Indicator that doesn't take the Sundays and Saturdays. Thanks a lot. I've looked on the web, but couldn't find one.

DeMarker pivots ...

Try this one. To skip Sundays data for pivots calculation, set the SkipSunday to true. Otherwise it will use Sunday data (if there is any)

airquest:
I haven't read the whole (sorry I'm lazy), I'm looking for a DeMarker Pivots Indicator that doesn't take the Sundays and Saturdays. Thanks a lot. I've looked on the web, but couldn't find one.
Files:

mladen:
Try this one. To skip Sundays data for pivots calculation, set the SkipSunday to true. Otherwise it will use Sunday data (if there is any)

Thanks. Works perfect !!

Reason: