i want to copy signal from standard account to my micro

i have a micro account i want to copy the signal of standard accound  (equity, laverage is the same).

Must worry for volume problems? ‌

107107TE:

i have a micro account i want to copy the signal of standard accound  (equity, laverage is the same).

Please don't double post. I have deleted your other thread.

107107TE:

No, you can copy with no problems, just like you had a standard account. The lot sizes though, will be calculated with your "shown" balance and not your actual money deposited.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, you can copy with no problems, just like you had a standard account. The lot sizes though, will be calculated with your "shown" balance and not your actual money deposited.
Thank you

So again.  If my provider open 0,01 volume ( standard account)  in my micro acount it will open 1 volume.  Is that right?

All has to do with the ratio that you are copying the signal.‌ If you look in your MT or VPS journal you will see a value, that is called: ratio of balances and leverages.

T‌his is the ratio that tells you the size of your trades, following the signal. For instance, if this ratio is 200% and the signal opens a 0.01 lot position you will open a 0.02 position etc.

Provider signal                                         Mine account‌

‌                               STANDART ACCOUNT                             MICRO ACOUNT

‌        Laverage                1:500                                                      1:500‌

‌        Balance                 1.000 $                                                   1.000 $ (lets say 1.052$ and after the calculation of 95%, balance =1000 The same exactly with signal)

‌        O‌pen position          0,01 (v=1.000$)                                    ????????   1lot ( v=1.000$)   or  0,01 (v =10$) ????????? (Remember Micro account)

‌                                        

‌     

107107TE:

Provider signal                                         Mine account‌

‌                               STANDART ACCOUNT                             MICRO ACOUNT

‌        Laverage                1:500                                                      1:500‌

‌        Balance                 1.000 $                                                   1.000 $ (lets say 1.052$ and after the calculation of 95%, balance =1000 The same exactly with signal)

‌        O‌pen position          0,01 (v=1.000$)                                    ????????   1lot ( v=1.000$)   or  0,01 (v =10$) ????????? (Remember Micro account)

‌                                        

‌     

With the above ratio you will have the same trades. The micro account has no difference in signal copying than a standard account. The only difference is in your pocket. If you win or loose it will be pennies, instead of $$$ shown in your micro account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

With the above ratio you will have the same trades. The micro account has no difference in signal copying than a standard account. The only difference is in your pocket. If you win or loose it will be pennies, instead of $$$ shown in your micro account.

If his 0,01 v. Opens to me 1 v (micro)   the profits or looses will be the same in money.  But his 0,01 will open 1 to me or  will open 0,01???

107107TE:

If his 0,01 v. Opens to me 1 v (micro)   the profits or looses will be the same in money.  But his 0,01 will open 1 to me or  will open 0,01???

If you both have $1000 (even though yours is a micro account) you will open the same positions.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you both have $1000 (even though yours is a micro account) you will open the same positions.

So, to say it simple in his monitor will appear 0,01 lot stantard =1000$       and in mine   lot micro = 1000$.  Right?
Reason: