Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet

I've subscribed mt4 signal for next 3 months and  when 30/4/2017 signal will be 2 month left.

So If I dont want to use this signal anymore, Can I refund for 2 month that i paid before?

Thanks,

• If it is written in the rules so yes.
  • If this case is not described in the rules so not.
  • If some questions so write to the service desk.

Link to the rules is here, and there is  related to 'refund' which I found in the text of the rules:

"Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded."

"You can suspend trading under the current Subscription whereby the Subscription will not be canceled and the fees applicable during the "freeze" period shall not be refunded. The "freeze" period cannot be carried over to the next Subscription period, i.e. it will not be taken into consideration when subscribing for a new period."

taechita:
I've subscribed mt4 signal for next 3 months and  when 30/4/2017 signal will be 2 month left.

So If I dont want to use this signal anymore, Can I refund for 2 month that i paid before?

Thanks,

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund Signal subscription

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 10:19

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.
Hi Eleni,
How can i refund in this case

taechita:
Hi Eleni,
How can i refund in this case

It will reflected automatically in your payments.

Refund

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.08.24 13:12

You can get a full refund if you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your subscription.

Otherwise, you have to contact the Service Desk.

13/10/2019 I subscribed to signal provider and lost all money in 1 day i wanted to cancel the subscrition yesterday but i wasn't sure if i can i get the refund. Can i Get Refund?

brunoforexea:
13/10/2019 I subscribed to signal provider and lost all money in 1 day i wanted to cancel the subscrition yesterday but i wasn't sure if i can i get the refund. Can i Get Refund?

You can get an automatic refund if you cancel within 24 hours of your initial signal subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.02.02 19:32

I don't think that a signal subscription can work with repeated 23 hour subscriptions.

As I've just learned there is a limit of 24 hour refunds to any signal(s) and that for any MQL5 member is 5.

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.02.06 09:22

You can refund up to 5 times in general, for all signals not just for one.

The idea to have a free subscription to a demo account as a test, it wouldn't work, because many people are using copiers between demo and real accounts and copy this way free signals.

Don't double post please.

Is there a way to test it before subscribing to the signal?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.02.06 09:20

You can test a signal for up to 24 hours and unsubscribe getting a full refund within that period. There is a limit of 5 subscriptions/refunds per MQL5 member.

You can subscribe with a demo account and the move/transfer your subscription to a real account, here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

The idea to have a free subscription to a demo account as a test, it wouldn't work, because many people are using copiers between demo and real accounts and copy this way free signals.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: