Best Forex Broker for Newbies

Hi,  I wonder if what is the best or your suggestion on the best forex broker that gives an advantage for newbies?

Hough Stafford:
Hi,  I wonder if what is the best or your suggestion on the best forex broker that gives an advantage for newbies?
We are not allowed to discuss or suggest specific brokers in this forum.

What kind of advantage could there be given for newbies?

I'd suggest a broker with small minimal deposits, free demo accounts, low spreads, etc, + some brokers offer good charting tools for free 

Richards Laudurgs:

What kind of advantage could there be given for newbies?

I'd suggest a broker with small minimal deposits, free demo accounts, low spreads, etc, + some brokers offer good charting tools for free 

This suggests as ECN brokers right? I have been working and trying out a free demo account but constantly looking for good strategies and signals for recent months.

You could also try to look for dis-advantages.

That might just reveal a bit more information to you.

There are not advantages for newbs.

You mess up with all pros and other traders on the market - so the only advantage is get informed about the materia like technical analysis and patterns etc.

Just copy a non-auto strategy isnt the best way.

many brokers offers some kind of webinars, where you dont need an account. Youtube is also your best friend and if you looking for a broker you need to upset your own requirements depending on your trading style.

Some brokers deny scalping of fast trading within trade duration unter 5 min etc.

Just adapt from your own specilication.

I think as newbie can start with cent account and spent small money to invested for trained skill

many broker in forex and before joined of course as trader need making research first to minimize risk joined on scamm broker

Make sure the broker you select is properly licensed by the regulators.

I’ve been trading for a long time and I don’t have any problem with it. I think the technical overlays happen to all who works in this niche. Spreads on ECN accounts are almost zero, I’m happy, they have all the conditions for scalping.

Someone must also consider the swap rates as brokers get a lot from there...;)

Hough Stafford:

No one broker on your side, avoid a broker who offering you more leverage and bonus etc all these makes you loose early, because they offers more leverage and before high impact news they says ok going to reduce margin and arrange more money there should be a law on opened trade and regulator must check this. A good broker can offer you maximum CFD, FOREX , Indies with lowest trading cost.

But a regulation is first step when you want to start trading from 10k, 50k balance. A good broker always have more LP'S in circle.  

This question should be in general category of forum instead in trading system

Reason: