[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 339

I have an admiral !!! When the movement started I couldn't place a bet((( thread busy like that ((

artikul:
It was funny now )))) A jerk up and Alpari's connection goes down )))
I've been with them as long as I have, it always happens, like when you buy small spreads, think of the risk. On insta they don't have these problems...

Salavatka:
Who knows what to expect anyway?

A little longer, everyone will fidget and start shouting - down, down ))))

strangerr:

Show this to the Alpari admins))))

))))) think they appreciate the humour ))))) ?

OlegTs:
As long as I've been with them, it's always been like this, like when you buy into small spreads, think about the risks. Insta doesn't have that problem...

And yesterday a girl called me on my mobile phone from Insta )))). She was very nice and wondered why I stopped opening more trades )))

artikul:

My upside limit is 1.30379 )))) But for that I need to break the blue hatch ))))

so look at how it didn't get through...

artikul:

A little more, everyone will fidget and start yelling - down, down ))))

No tantrik))))

MobileMan:
At lunch. Writing from my mobile. Jumped up a bit on the news on the pound. Even more sure of a fall now
faith dies second to hope...

Salavatka:
What to expect anyway who knows?

So far all indications are growth, green bars. Well, I said yesterday about the morning star on the daily.

Kitsan:

So far all indications are growth, green bars. Well, I was talking about the morning star on the daily yesterday.

+
Reason: