[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 22

Thanks a lot, I am not very good at installing programs, but I found the phone number and shouted at the scoundrels and they said they would not do it again. They told me, in confidence, to open orders on euros in both directions with stops at 300 of the purchase price and wait for manna from heaven. The morons, I don't even believe my husband...

Larisa:

Thanks a lot, I am not very good at installing programs, but I found the phone number and shouted at the scoundrels and they said they would not do it again. They told me, in confidence, to open orders on euros in both directions with stops at 300 of the purchase price and wait for manna from heaven. The morons, I don't even believe my husband...

If the euro news will not have strong movements and the sideways trend continues, at 16.30 Moscow time you can try of course... But I do not play such games and would not advise others (especially beginners)... I prefer beer, chips and a comfortable chair to watch))))

Vizard:

Well, if the euro news do not have strong movements and the sideways trend continues, at 16.30 Moscow time you can try of course... But I don't play such games and I wouldn't advise others (especially beginners)... I prefer beer, chips and a comfortable seat for watching)))

I only play when the price goes in a certain direction and I don't drink alcohol in any form, I don't like artificial happiness. And the smell. Ugh.

Larisa:

I only gamble when the price goes in a certain direction, and I don't drink alcohol in any form, I don't like artificial happiness. And the smell. Ugh.

Beer and a chair is a joke )))) Cognac is fine )))

Larisa:

and I don't drink alcohol in any form, I don't like artificial happiness. And the smell. Ugh.

Strange ))), not so long ago I observed quite the opposite picture.

I have been playing on this platform for a long time, I don't think I have ever encountered technical or any problems, and I haven't compared it with other platforms, I haven't opened any real accounts.

Dimka-novitsek:
I've been playing on this platform for a long time, I don't think I've ever encountered technical or any problems, and I haven't compared it with other platforms, nor have I opened any real accounts.

You have not opened a real account?

Larisa:

I only gamble when the price goes in a certain direction, and I don't drink alcohol in any form, I don't like artificial happiness. And the smell. Ugh...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135905/page41 No comment

I used to answer: - I don't drink and I don't crave it.

That was a joke :)))
Reason: