Failing to connect to signal server - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

It means that the trading condition of your broker/account/XAGUSD symbol is not compatible with the trading condition of the provider.
Not compatible.

can the compatibility be corrected or its a loss for me ?

Hellens:

can the compatibility be corrected or its a loss for me ?

Can you upload log file please?

-----------

Did you subscribe using demo account or real/live account?
I mean: your account is real money account?
I am asking because the signal provider is making this signal using his real/live account, so you should have same in MT4.

If everything is fine in log files (jexcept the messages that "you can not connect to the signal server" and about in incompatibility concerning XAGUSD symbol) so it may be the broker disabled the subscription (for everybody), or something related to the Signal service (seems - some kind of protection) ...

Sergey Golubev:

Can you upload log file please?

-----------

Did you subscribe using demo account or real/live account?
I mean: your account is real money account?
I am asking because the signal provider is making this signal using his real/live account, so you should have same in MT4.

attached 

Files:

Hellens:

attached 

its real money on real account i use fxpro broker

Hellens:

its real money on real account i use fxpro broker

It may be because of the following reasons (theoretically speaking):

• broker disabled Signal sevice in general for all broker's clients;
  • you are having some anti-virus/firewall which should be disables (and installed new one);
  • problem with internet connection.

---------------

It is the difficult for me to understand why your account with this broker can not connect (or connecting with difficulties) to the sisgnal server ...

---------------

is it ok now?
did you connect?
or still same ("Signal - connecting to signal server")?

As I see from your log file:

• you could not connect (your account with this broker could connect to the signal server to find the signal);
  • after that - you could not ...

I think - it may be bad internet connection ...

-------------

If this issue will be continue so let me know, and I will ask the technical team to look at this thread.

Sergey Golubev:

As I see from your log file:

• you could not connect (your account with this broker could connect to the signal server to find the signal);
  • after that - you could not ...

I think - it may be bad internet connection ...

-------------

If this issue will be continue so let me know, and I will ask the technical team to look at this thread.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Sergey, 

I just paid for VPS and i was able to connect to signal server.

you have been sooooo helpful and i appreciate your effort to help, much appreciated.

I can now understand why some people will never use MT4. I have two accounts, I was able to unsubscribe one and the other  I could not because MT4 system is malfunctioning.  And in crisis time like this, you get no help but wash your account go down. My fault, is believing the stupid data  they put up for most of their incompetent signal provider.  

why i can't copy signal?

this error occur: connecting to signal server

i use <Broker name removed> and signal provider is :  <Signal provider removed>

Reason: