mql5.com support? - page 9

ALEXANDROS KADOGLOU :
Adakah yang tahu jika ada email dukungan? Saya rasa ada masalah pembaruan dengan salah satu sinyal yang saya ikuti. Siapa yang dapat saya hubungi mengenai hal ini?

it is better to test the signal using a demo account first to test, the settings and how to calculate when copying. I have a free cent account, please try to copy the signal.

Hi there I just created a live account. I was emailed my username password and broker, but the email is gone from my account bf I could write anything down. Can you please help me with obtaining this information so I can login and start trading? Thanks

Kendra Harper #:
Hi there I just created a live account. I was emailed my username password and broker, but the email is gone from my account bf I could write anything down. Can you please help me with obtaining this information so I can login and start trading? Thanks

You can login into your broker's members area and recover your account's credentials.

Usually you can find your account's number and server there and you can always reset its password if its not visible.

You can ask the live support of your broker for help.

How can I access the investor account password?

For signals, does it take the balance or the equity in the computation of the lot size? I mean because i have additional credit in the equity. So in wondering if i will have bigger lot size. 

Amir Goodarzi #:
How can I access the investor account password?

Do you mean to change it?

You can do that in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Server >> Change.

Faustine Reyes #:
For signals, does it take the balance or the equity in the computation of the lot size? I mean because i have additional credit in the equity. So in wondering if i will have bigger lot size. 

Balance.

Reason: