mql5.com support? - page 8

Abbasali Almohammadi:

why should i ? i have done my works and there is no any rule or logic account that an account must be started from the beginning in mql5.

Because we (I, you and others) do not know how many signals were deleted and how many signal providers were banned ...
I know that there are many of them ( because some of providers and sellers are sending PMs to me asking for help,..).

And you got just advice for you to trade one month more .. you are not banned ... subscription is not disabled .. everything is fine ..

I am suggesting to you to accept the advice of the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:

Because we (I, you and others) do not know how many signals were deleted and how many signal providers were banned ...
I know that there are many of them ( because some of providers and sellers are sending PMs to me asking for help,..).

And you got just advice for you to trade one month more .. you are not banned ... subscription is not disabled .. everything is fine ..

I am suggesting to you to accept the advice of the service desk.

sergey, this is pure bullying.

but i only accept this because of you as you are polite and professional. i wanted to close my mql5 account and no one tolerate this injustice 

but ok.  

Hello
Service desk not responding to my ticket since 10days now
How can i reach them??

Ahmed Alaoui Chrifi:
Hello
Service desk not responding to my ticket since 10days now
How can i reach them??

My ticket is 1 month unanswered

they have a phone number???

Tommaso Piazza 2020.10.27 16:21
I am a mql4 seller. I have completed the procedure to publish the program on the market but the moderator did not understand that my EA works only on the EURUSD cross ...!
It has been tested with GBPUSD and logically my EA doesn't work.
How can I tell the moderator this detail?

Thank you

Tommaso Piazza :
Tommaso Piazza 2020.10.27 16:21
I am a mql4 seller. I have completed the procedure to publish the program on the market but the moderator did not understand that my EA works only on the EURUSD cross ...!
It has been tested with GBPUSD and logically my EA doesn't work.
How can I tell the moderator this detail?

Thank you

There are no moderators in the Market :). All checks are performed by a robot.

I need help. How can I synchronize my account on mobile phone with my trading account terminal. I logged in to the community through Facebook account. I can access on the terminal account.

Idoren John:
I need help. How can I synchronize my account on mobile phone with my trading account terminal. I logged in to the community through Facebook account. I can access on the terminal account.

"my account on mobile phone" - is it trading account?
"my trading account terminal" - is it trading account too?
if yes so - use same login and master password for trading account.

If you are about Communitt tab login so your login is johnidoren. But as you received your password using facebook so you need to change the password to the native one:

explanation on post or read the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/323886

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

MQL5 password -> MT4 issue
MQL5 password -> MT4 issue
  • www.mql5.com
Hey! So I'm connecting to mql5 community through my gmail account...

Hello Support

When i attempt to change my email address in profile, it says that email address already exists. 

I did register with tne new email address, but i never got an email confirmaiton notification nor do i get a notification when i attempt to recover the password uising the new email address.

And how do i request to delete unsed accounts in metatrader 5  Thanks

Reason: