Download MT4 from metaquotes downloads MT5 - page 4

Luigi De Falco:

I have mt4 installer, that install new Metatrader 4 platform.

Attached here in zip archive

Thank You so much to provide us with this file. MetaQuotes MT4-Installer is very rare right now.

GoS:

Thank You so much to provide us with this file. MetaQuotes MT4-Installer is very rare right now.

Not rare at all.

All brokers that offer MT4 have a download link.

Keith Watford:

Not rare at all.

All brokers that offer MT4 have a download link.

That's not what I am speaking from.

The file that Luigi gave to us is a MT4 without brokerbinding. It's from MetaQuotes itself.

MetaQuotes is not longer providing us with MT4installer and many other download links are timed out or not functional.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
//| Expert initialization function                                   | //| Expert deinitialization function                                 | //| Expert tick function                                             | //| test1                                                            |...

Keith Watford:

I urge every single one of you to contact the service desk and ask them why downloading MT4 results in downloading MT5.

Maybe they will also get peed off with answering the same question and may sort this out!

thank you for doing the right thing and standing up.

i lost 4 days trying to understand what is wrong with the indicators that i want to use (made for mt4) and connecting to my broker.

so frustrating and just now i've understand thanks to your post.

i think is actually pathetic what they are doing ...i hate it so much when companies use this shady tactics to get some kind of small benefits when they actually enrage their costumers. 4 days man... 4 days lost. i'm not gonna forget this!

Reason: