New to forex trading voluntarily help appreciated

Hello,

I am new to online forex trading and still in learning phase. I have created a demo account on android metatrader 4 in order to learn and get my hands set on forex trading before I can jump in with real account. If an experienced trader can guide me on how to trade properly on metatrader 4 it would be very helpful for me.

Thank You.

zakcapricorn: I am new to online forex trading and still in learning phase. I have created a demo account on android metatrader 4 in order to learn and get my hands set on forex trading before I can jump in with real account. If an experienced trader can guide me on how to trade properly on metatrader 4 it would be very helpful for me.

I don't think you will find a "guru" or "mentor" that easily, especially if it is for couching you for free. You will probably need to do research and learn on your own dime. A good place to start is at BabyPip's School of Pipsology, but there are many other sites offering learning material on Forex Trading for free. You will just have to do some Googling.

PS! As far as the actual use of the Application, you will have to consult the documentaion in order to familiarise yourself with it.

School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading
School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading
  • www.babypips.com
Forex education is crucial for beginners. We, the FX-Men, firmly believe this. This is why we've come up with the new School of Pipsology. More lessons, more content, and more corny jokes to satisfy your hunger for forex education. The School of Pipsology is designed to help you acquire the skills, knowledge, and special abilities to become a...

zakcapricorn:
Hello,

I am new to online forex trading and still in learning phase. I have created a demo account on android metatrader 4 in order to learn and get my hands set on forex trading before I can jump in with real account. If an experienced trader can guide me on how to trade properly on metatrader 4 it would be very helpful for me.

Thank You.
Hi, I would like to help you. I would recommend you to read posts on my profile page https://www.mql5.com/en/users/tradingstoic . Please let me know if you have any questions.

Josip Vukelja:
Hi, I would like to help you. I would recommend you to read posts on my profile page https://www.mql5.com/en/users/tradingstoic . Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please, guide the user inside this forum without any profile or any external website (babypip's).
If you can not so I just hope that some others may guide.

Sergey Golubev:
Please, guide the user inside this forum without any profile or any external website (babypip's).

I agree about the Profile use as being an obvious advertisement, but since when has a non-commercial, educational, BabyPips School been off-limits?

The MetaTrader and MQL sites offer no structured Forex training or educational information (only unstructured incomplete bits and pieces scattered all over the place). It is only natural for users searching for Forex educational information (and not information about MQL coding or application use) to be redirected elsewhere.

Besides, the BabyPips School link has been provided here on forum threads for many years and no objections have even been placed against its use! Why now?

Fernando Carreiro:

I don't think you will find a "guru" or "mentor" that easily, especially if it is for couching you for free. You will probably need to do research and learn on your own dime. A good place to start is at BabyPip's School of Pipsology, but there are many other sites offering learning material on Forex Trading for free. You will just have to do some Googling.

PS! As far as the actual use of the Application, you will have to consult the documentaion in order to familiarise yourself with it.

Thank you alot. It really means alot. Really appreciate it.

Josip Vukelja:
Thank you alot. Sure I will have a look at it.

Sergey Golubev:

No problem at all, my intentions were noble and will remain so.

I just wanted to help the less experienced trader, a person who finally seems to have a right mindset and wants to learn before trading,

and finally somebody who doesn't seek easy money or a gift.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it is rare and I wish to help such a person because I was in his shoes not so long ago.

My posts were written in hope that will help somebody who wants to learn and  hear my humble opinion/story about trading and I certainly wasn't selling or advertising anything.

In case you feel I did something wrong, feel free to remove my posts from my profile, I certainly know what I wrote and I don't need it.

Wish you all happy trading and success.

Josip Vukelja:

I just wanted to help the less experienced trader, a person who finally seems to have a right mindset and wants to learn before trading,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it is rare and I wish to help such a person because I was in his shoes not so long ago.

My posts were written in hope that will help somebody who wants to learn and  hear my humble opinion/story about trading and I certainly wasn't selling or advertising anything.

In case you feel I did something wrong, feel free to remove my posts from my profile, I certainly know what I wrote and I don't need it.

No no my dear its totally good. I get that you were not advertising. I am totally a newbie in trading and want to get into it and do something in life 😊. Uptill now I am just trying to learn metatrader 4 from forums and youtube and still trying to get hold of it. Few months back I used Fxcm app and kind of got hold of it. I dont know why but due to some reasons they have blocked it in Saudi Arabia. So now I am in lost phase and trying to learn metatrader.

Fernando Carreiro:

I agree about the Profile use as being an obvious advertisement, but since when has a non-commercial, educational, BabyPips School been off-limits?

The MetaTrader and MQL sites offer no structured Forex training or educational information (only unstructured incomplete bits and pieces scattered all over the place). It is only natural for users searching for Forex educational information (and not information about MQL coding or application use) to be redirected elsewhere.

Besides, the BabyPips School link has been provided here on forum threads for many years and no objections have even been placed against its use! Why now?

I personally agree with you. But I may explain to you some story ...

It was 3 years ago when we needed to post external links with short summaries on our english part of the forum on the threads relared to the content of the threads (on the same way as they are doing it on russian part of the forum).. And some moderators/users etc were not agree ... MQ was not agree ... it was very very big talking in that time. So, the final decision was made as the following:

• external links with the summary can be posted on one thread only - this thread: Press Review, and
  • if anyone wants to use it for some thread (on the same way as you did with BabyPips here for example) so they can upload it "from the pocket".

If you want to change this rule so go ahead ... speak with MQ, with all moderators, and the members of the forum - and you can change it, and finally - I will accept external links on any thread.

Are you strong man? Hope we are not talking just for fun here ... You made me publicly responsible for something what I am doing on one thread ... so - go ahead and change this rule ... just for your information: I and some others here were having opinion which is similar with yours ...

Or you are thinking that I am doing and talking what I want?! 

|

Josip Vukelja:

I understand about it ... but moderators are not moderating the profiles, and we/all can publish/advertise on the profiles the Signals and any market products (which is prohibited on the forum).
So, if the people want to see/read your profile - they can do it from your post. But the direct advertisment of the profile is profibited.
Reason: