New to forex trading voluntarily help appreciated - page 3

Josip Vukelja:

Please don't misunderstand me, I have nothing but respect for you (moderator of this great place where traders can learn and socialize), I know how much effort it takes to create something from which huge audience can benefit. So thank you from the bottom of my hearth, you deserve nothing but respect. I completely understand that simplicity is very important if we want  to help the newbies. BUT, I don't think it is so simple, as a matter of fact, the statistics show it is everything but simple, just look how many traders struggle and lose money while trading. Do you know who wants to make it look easy? Brokers!!! (I imagine why...??)

Trading is insanely hard, but not because we don't know how to use platforms, it is much more complex due to countless factors involved in every decision we make on every trade. 

We might disagree, it is absolutely OK, but I would like that somebody bitch slapped me every time when I was newbie and made every newbie mistake possible. It would save me a lot of money and it would shorten my learning curve significantly (not saying I know everything right now but I am doing fine)

Yes, that's right ... but the people are different ones ... so if we will not teach the newbies to use/make the very simple things - the brokers will do it sorry ... someone will teach them anyway because the number of newbies are growing day by day in more speedy way than coders (there are much more newbies than coders).

zakcapricorn:
My dear fellows with all due respect my purpose to start this thread was to get tips and tricks for mt4 as a newbie but now it seems like I will have to play around with the app on my own. Thank you all for your support. Really appreciate it. 
Sorry for offtopic
Reason: