Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Publish your application in the Market - 7 million potential clients will see it
FallenAngel
FallenAngel 2016.02.15 15:52 

I am totally new to trading...installed MT5 on my PC, created a demo and a real account. Now I want to deposit some funds to start trading...but can't find the function...please help get me started as you all are very experienced traders - Thanks

A

Ronnie Mansolillo
Ronnie Mansolillo 2016.02.15 15:56  
FallenAngel:

I am totally new to trading...installed MT5 on my PC, created a demo and a real account. Now I want to deposit some funds to start trading...but can't find the function...please help get me started as you all are very experienced traders - Thanks

A

Hi Fellen, to deposit on your real account you need to do it with your broker and totally depends from their payments options.
FallenAngel
FallenAngel 2016.02.15 16:05  
Ronnie Mansolillo:
Hi Fellen, to deposit on your real account you need to do it with your broker and totally depends from their payments options.

Oh!

Thanks Ronnie...would you mind if i ask you how to contact the broker?

Ronnie Mansolillo
Ronnie Mansolillo 2016.02.15 16:26  
FallenAngel:

Oh!

Thanks Ronnie...would you mind if i ask you how to contact the broker?

Fellen you said that you have already a real account, it means you have opened one with them. Anyway on their website for sure they have a live chat or a payment section.
FallenAngel
FallenAngel 2016.02.15 17:20  
Ronnie Mansolillo:
Fellen you said that you have already a real account, it means you have opened one with them. Anyway on their website for sure they have a live chat or a payment section.

Oh yeah I did! :)

I'd contact them...

Thanks for your help my dear!

Cheers

Fallen

Ronnie Mansolillo
Ronnie Mansolillo 2016.02.15 17:28  
FallenAngel:

Oh yeah I did! :)

I'd contact them...

Thanks for your help my dear!

Cheers