- Help to start trading in MT5

I am totally new to trading...installed MT5 on my PC, created a demo and a real account. Now I want to deposit some funds to start trading...but can't find the function...please help get me started as you all are very experienced traders - Thanks

A

FallenAngel:

I am totally new to trading...installed MT5 on my PC, created a demo and a real account. Now I want to deposit some funds to start trading...but can't find the function...please help get me started as you all are very experienced traders - Thanks

A

Hi Fellen, to deposit on your real account you need to do it with your broker and totally depends from their payments options.

Ronnie Mansolillo:
Hi Fellen, to deposit on your real account you need to do it with your broker and totally depends from their payments options.

Oh!

Thanks Ronnie...would you mind if i ask you how to contact the broker?

FallenAngel:

Oh!

Thanks Ronnie...would you mind if i ask you how to contact the broker?

Fellen you said that you have already a real account, it means you have opened one with them. Anyway on their website for sure they have a live chat or a payment section.

Ronnie Mansolillo:
Fellen you said that you have already a real account, it means you have opened one with them. Anyway on their website for sure they have a live chat or a payment section.

Oh yeah I did! :)

I'd contact them...

Thanks for your help my dear!

Cheers

Fallen

FallenAngel:

Oh yeah I did! :)

I'd contact them...

Thanks for your help my dear!

Cheers

Fallen

Your welcome

HI AM JOHN, I HAVE REAL ACCOUNT ALREADY BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUND IT

ADELEYE OLUYEMI JOHN :

Did you open this real account yourself?

if yes go to broker's web page and deposit it.

ADELEYE OLUYEMI JOHN:

Please do not make excessive use of capital letters when posting.It is considered shouting and very rude.

Please edit your post so that it is in normal text.

Reason: