The best forex website,can you recommand some?

As we all know there are a lot of websites about forex,but to a fresh man,who can't how to choose from those,can you recommand some good?

and share this via this platform,to make a long chain,and to learn each other. 

firstly,www.dailyfx.com
Forex Trading News, Charts, Signals, Strategy, Analysis @ DailyFX
Forex Trading News, Charts, Signals, Strategy, Analysis @ DailyFX
  • Michael Boutros
  • www.dailyfx.com
Before you start trading forex, learn the secret of profitable forex traders.

thanks,but those choice is steady,that is't my wannt.

We do not need 2 threads on same subject sorry.

==========

Explanation.

It is not a problem with 2 or 10 similar threads. It is the problem with external links.

Example.

I am posting 'press review' information with external links on the following thread only (mostly related to economic news events): Press review (Press Review thread in Chinese part of the forum is here; Press review thread in Spanish forum is here; Press review thread in Portuguese forum is here),

and, if we need to use some post on the other thread so we can use 'to pocket' feature - example here 

Same with your thread: as we are having similar thread with external links (and this thread exists since May 2012) so it is better to use it instead of creating the other one for same purposes with same external links.

It will prevent the spreading external links all over the forum.

Just my suggestion.

Press review
Press review
  • www.mql5.com
Only content related to forex, trading, and programming for these are allowed.

newdigital:

==========

Explanation.

It is not a problem with 2 or 10 similar threads. It is the problem with external links.

Example.

I am posting 'press review' information with external links on the following thread only (mostly related to economic news events): Press review (Press Review thread in Chinese part of the forum is here; Press review thread in Spanish forum is here; Press review thread in Portuguese forum is here),

and, if we need to use some post on the other thread so we can use 'to pocket' feature - example here 

Same with your thread: as we are having similar thread with external links (and this thread exists since May 2012) so it is better to use it instead of creating the other one for same purposes with same external links.

Just my suggestion.

OK,I know what you mean, but I know whether there is the same topic.

newdigital:

==========

Explanation.

Example.

Just my suggestion.

how i know whether there is a same topic before?

I was talking about the topics with external links.

Use 'Search' feature - it is on the top of every page here.

newdigital:

I was talking about the topics with external links.

Use 'Search' feature - it is on the top of every page here.

Like this:

when i want to ask help,maybe take my some seconds to solve a problem,while I must take some minutes to solve whether have a same topic from the massive search results,that's a not good choice for me.I think,waste my lots of time.if you have some good method,I can try it,thank you.

I am talking about the threads with external links only. Example with your post - you are asking the members of the forum to post the links to external websites/forums :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The best forex website,can you recommand some?

scuxia, 2014.03.11 03:21

As we all know there are a lot of websites about forex,but to a fresh man,who can't how to choose from those,can you recommand some good?

and share this via this platform,to make a long chain,and to learn each other. 

Search feature is working very good on this forum and it is not a problem to find anything.

===========

Admins are allowing us to post external links so - let make their life to be easy: if one day Metaquotes decides to delete all external links from the forum so they will need to delete just several threads only instead of looking for every forum post to clean.

===========

You can continue this thread

===========

Same case with Non-Related Discussion thread - one thread per forum.

===========

It is related to external links only. It is not related to programming/trading questions, problems or whatever (not a problem with similar threads, the problem with external links)

newdigital:

I am talking about the threads with external links only. Example with your post - you are asking the members of the forum to post the links to external websites/forums :

Search feature is working very good on this forum and it is not a problem to find anything.

===========

Admins are allowing us to post external links so - let make their life to be easy: if one day Metaquotes decides to delete all external links from the forum so they will need to delete just several threads only instead of looking for every forum post to clean.

===========

You can continue this thread

===========

Same case with Non-Related Discussion thread - one thread per forum.

===========

It is related to external links only. It is not related to programming/trading questions, problems or whatever (not a problem with similar threads, the problem with external links)

I see,I am understanding what's your feel,I will try my best to reduce your trouble.I'm sorry, best wish.
Reason: