MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 646: New Smart Search, Books in the Market and Updated Window of MQL4 Application Settings - page 3

juniorlcq:
Hello, may I ask ~ why is it all my MT4 even in other computers doesn't update itself automatically like it should ? @.@ ? I restart the terminal many times before, last time this method works though, it doesn't work now ......
You have to ask to your broker.

"Now, alerts and emails from MQL4 applications can be sent to Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and other mailboxes."

Ok. But from what I can see, it still uses SMTP for those even though those providers changed over to IMAP eons ago.

If there's something special to using, for example, Gmail; what is it?

nondisclosure:

"Now, alerts and emails from MQL4 applications can be sent to Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and other mailboxes."

Ok. But from what I can see, it still uses SMTP for those even though those providers changed over to IMAP eons ago.

If there's something special to using, for example, Gmail; what is it?

SMTP if for sending mail. Of course it's still used. Nothing to do with IMAP or POP, which are protocol to get your mail.

please, i want you to add availability of customize "Objects List"

i mean to customize the view by add "Select columns"

Why it's only "Object", "Name", "Description", "Window" !

I want to see "Price1", "Time1", "Price2", "Time2", ".." and other parameters, i want to arrange them by dragging who is the first and who is the second, not only sort the

Finally, thank you for your continuous enhancement, that's really needed in this fast and Competitive market.

angevoyageur:
SMTP if for sending mail. Of course it's still used. Nothing to do with IMAP or POP, which are protocol to get your mail.

Yep. Got that. But SMTP still isn't working. Verified password and it's correct.

Well, my smtp is working. Have you tried other provider?

darekzj:

I Found "Memory Write/Read" error while usig CopyTimes, CopyRates funtions;

It happend for sam CFD,

In History Center, times for that particular symbols, was shifted

for example for M30 period time was:, 08.10, 08.40, .....

Regards

Hi,

I have a time problem with MT4, which indicates EASTERN time, whil I am PARIS TIME. How can I correct to CET?

Thanks for suggestion

Bern

deysmacro:
Well, my smtp is working. Have you tried other provider?

Works with my ISP. Doesn't work with Gmail.

I reinstall the latest build . But it just doesn't open up the terminal whenever I clicked on it . I even try as administrator but still doesn't work out . Anyone know the reason why ?
Reason: