Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 14

server:
I understand, but I would like to run it in Metatrader and see how the standard indicators react to it.
I don't recommend it. You do not know how this crypto contagion will behave on your computer. And Sanek just gets money for advertising; he's already earned a roof.

Mischek:

The meta-quotas are really getting to you. Selling licences to just about anyone. Metatrader Bits ...... It's a shame my grandmother can't see it.

What else do you expect in the window of INSTRUMENTS? Mr. Muscle? cheap hosiery, a batch of slippers on the right foot?

We should hold the Duma elections the stock market way to begin with. It's been a long time in the making. Would you support it?

MetaDriver:
It would be a good idea to hold elections to the Duma (to start with) by the stock market.
Yes! But not on MT4) Otherwise Renat may become the president.

server:
I would like to test it in MetaTrader and see how standard indicators react to it

What's the problem, download the terminal from their website, create an account at btc-e, get a username and password and check.

i'll tell you a secret, 2 wipers work great.

The main thing is that the traders do not know how to put the bitcoins in the bitcoins.

and here are the indicators on the bitcoin chart

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

BTCUSD, H1, 2013.09.18

FXOpen Investments Inc., MetaTrader 4, Demo

BTCUSD, H1, 2013.09.18, FXOpen Investments Inc., MetaTrader 4, Demo

You can not even download the terminal, just register at the exchange (any left email) and get a demo login password

Mischek:

The meta-quotas are really getting to you. Selling licences to just about anyone. Metatrader Bits ...... It's a shame my grandmother can't see it.

What else can I expect in the window of INSTRUMENTS? Mr. Muscle? cheap hosiery, a batch of slippers on the right foot?

On the contrary, the platform is maturing, from purely forex into a national economy.

Soon there will be nothing, no shops or warehouses, just MT.

You want a beer, open a beer pose, have it delivered to you, drink it, pour it back into the bottle on the way out, close the pose (the messenger comes to pick it up).

By the way, when I installed the terminal it was Teletrade's, but now I got FXOpen from somewhere, miracles.

sanyooooook:
By the way, when I installed the terminal it was Teletrade's, now I got FXOpen from somewhere, miracles.
HERE ! Here we go! I told you it was bad luck to have miracles in the wheel.

sanyooooook:
By the way, when I installed the terminal, it was Teletrade's, but now I got FXOpen from somewhere.
I logged in and opened a demo account.) I thought they have their own platform.) I thought they had their own platform , can I connect this account to the signals ?

server:
I also got registered and opened a demo account.) I thought they have their own platform.) I also have a lot of ideas how to use them.

I don't know, so far they are only promising pamm accounts.

If the signals have their server, then of course it is possible.

I have registered and opened a demo account.

Reason: