MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 19

hello, i've tried my first build 600 clean setup. and started the terminal in "portable" mode. i try to compile macd sample. some directory rights is not given to mql4 editor, correctly.

cbalta:

hello, i've tried my first build 600 clean setup. and started the terminal in "portable" mode. i try to compile macd sample. some directory rights is not given to mql4 editor, correctly.

Just consulted similar issue with one of my clients -> 1. step is avoid the Program Files.

salab76:

I have win7
I'm the administrator of the PC (single user)
uac disabled
I am using the build600

when compiling a file, the editor also compiles the other files!

it seems that the init face of the indicators

maybe I've finally figured out ...
if an indicator uses the same dll ... (dependencies) will be compiled in a chart if this even though I'm compiling another source code!
am I wrong??

Ovo:

Just consulted similar issue with one of my clients -> 1. step is avoid the Program Files.

thanks. worked.

Live trades timeout on a live account. Build 603. 2014-02-07 10:00 - 11:00 CET. 3 out of 4 attempted trades failed to execute sucessfully.

Order 1:

1. Click to open buy order in one click trade terminal.
  2. Size box is greyed out indicating order in progress.
  3. After over half a minute I restart terminal in an attempt to abort the trade as the price shot up considerably sine the order open request was made.
  4. There is no record of the failed open order attempt in the trade journal or the log file.

Order 2:

1. Click to open buy order in the order dialog.
  2. Order successfully opened.
  3. Order recorded in trade journal and log file.

Order 3:

1. Disable One click trading.
  2. Restart terminal.
  3. Enable One click trading.
  4. Click to open order in one click trade terminal.
  5. Size box is greyed out indicating order in progress.
  6. Timeout with audio feedback after about 1 minute.
  7. There is no record of the open order attempt in the trade journal or the log file.

Order 4:

1. Start trade management EA.
  2. Click to open Sell order in EA order dialog.
  3. After 61 seconds: Error on Open Sell. Error 128: Trade Timeout.
  4. There is no record of the open order attempt in the trade journal or the log file.

The terminal fails to preform one of its main functions reliably and is therefore unusable. I'll have to downgrade to build 509 until the new version actually works.

true/false gate .set file issues continue.

Behaviour - Load in a previously saved .set file and the true/false gates are messed up. Some have switched round, others have 1's or 0's displayed in their boxes.

The bug appears to occur when selecting .set files that were saved in the tester and using them to set up live bots. The opposite is also true, .set files saved from the live bot config on a chart and then used in the tester show the same issues.

Is there a difference between an Optimisation Setup .set and an Experts Setup .set, or is this a bug. It's never been a problem before.

This was logged in the service desk on MQL5 yesterday but no response as yet.

It has been previously reported that parameter inputs based on enumerated types are displayed in the reverse order in the dropdown list in the parameter dialog.

Are you going to fix it or should we reverse the order of the values in our enumerated parameter types?

This MTF indicator (TDI-MTF-zz) uses excessive amounts of memory in build 600+. 100kB to 400Kb per instance, depending on what other indicators are being used on the charts. Its memory consumption is normal in build 509 and below.

TDI-MTF-zz.mq4

xaphod:

It has been reported that parameter inputs based on enumerated types are displayed in the reverse order in the parameter dialog.

Are you going to fix it or should we reverse the order of the values in our enumerated parameter types?

Reversing the order is a dirty solution - the items are auto-incremented integers and in many cases they rely on their values. So in case of reversing their definition order they would need explicit value to be assigned.... which I would not welcome.

Why does the terminal automatically update to the new version without prompt, should we not have the option of upgrading like before.

Live update used to pop up asking if you want to upgrade the terminal, why was this removed?

Reason: