MetaTrader 4 Build 600 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - page 17

alexvd:

You have to provide log files or screenshot that demonstrate the problem.
Could you provide any screenshot, log records etc.

Investigated further - when I try to place a pending order I get 'please wait your order is being processed by the server' which remains until trade time out message. If I try to place another pending order after that it will execute straight away. On Metaquotes demo platform the issue is not apparent - if I login to my live broker accounts on the MQ platform the issue occurs on all of my live accounts regardless of the broker. If the platform is restarted the issue presents again in the same manner until after 'trade timeout' then a pending order will execute. All on build 602.

Hi alexvd, See attached files, nothing in the logs. broker is IC Markets live server. also tested on IBFXAU live server with the same result. Appears to be the same error 'simtrader' is reporting.

Just loaded build 603 & issue is still there, a also now discovered the issue affects manual closing of open orders in general - same result with 'please wait your order is being processed by the server'

Only possible to close an order manually after the first trade timeout on an attempted order placement or closure has occurred after the platform is re-started.

Files:

been trying to launch my updated mt4 in portable mode but just can't figure out how? can i get any directions on how to do this for a novice user? tnx

dudulalah:
been trying to launch my updated mt4 in portable mode but just can't figure out how? can i get any directions on how to do this for a novice user? tnx

Find the shortcut that you launch MT4 from, right click on it and then click Properties . . . then edit the Target and add <space> /portable at the end, then click apply. You might have 2 shortcuts to edit, one on your Desktop and one in Start>All Programs>MetaTrader 4 program group

simtrader:

Hi Alex,

Thanks again, just to confirm I also have no issues with demo.metaquotes.net:444, only broker servers and build 602. I did not mean to update it just did it a couple of days ago automatically.

It is not just me, see someone else in the forum wrote.

"Investigated further - when I try to place a pending order I get 'please wait your order is being sent to the broker' which remains until trade times out. If I try to place another pending order after that it will execute straight away. On Metaquotes demo platform the issue is not apparent - if I login to my live broker accounts on the MQ platform the issue occurs on all of my live account regardless of the broker. If the platform is restarted the issue presents again in the same manner untile after 'trade timeout' then a pending order will execute. All on build 602."

Cheers

Sim

I can confirm issues with the trade execution.

Trade Timeout while placing pending/deleting orders on first order after MT4 start. After that appears OK.

Appearently One click trading is not working properly as well in this context.

Hi, I install 6.0 several times, metaeditor.exe always deleted by anti-virus software as soon as installation is complete(old version metaeditor.exe is ok).

Please see the screencut.

Hi, my EA can be triggered by tick (i.e. start()) if it is run in the ordinary 1-min chart. But the start() just seems never be triggered if it is run in an offline chart, which I see is running properly on screen. Any clue?

I have tried build 603 regarding the Initialization issue and it appears to be resolved.

Thanks for the prompt action.

Is there a changelog/punchlist somewhere public for reference?

micclly:

I've met the problem with mailing via an external (not local) SMTP server.

MT4 is build 602.

By capturing SMTP packets, the cause has been figured out. Envelope-From (FROM:) is incorrect, that is always set to test@<local FQDN>, as follows.

This causes the SMTP server rejects the client!

The problem has been fixed at build 603. Thx.

I wanted a help about new update of MT4 because of its new update i am unable to use some of my robot.
I have to use CSV file on my robot but due to directory change my robots aren't working now is it possible to change the directory of CSV file ??

Anyone please help me

i was trying to compile this mql file on new mt4 but it failed

please help me compile this

Files:
wrtcsv.mq4  3 kb
Reason: