sort Market Watch window by Symbol name?

Does anyone know how to sort the Market Watch table by Symbol name column?

I understand that it cannot be sorted by DEFAULT,

but is there any indicators I can used as an alternative? (so that I can sort according to Symbol name)

I'm looking for something like 'greg's Super Market Watch v5'.

genyue :

Does anyone know how to sort the Market Watch table by Symbol name column?

I understand that it cannot be sorted by DEFAULT,

but is there any indicators I can used as an alternative? (so that I can sort according to Symbol name)

I'm looking for something like 'greg's Super Market Watch v5'.

Already asked and answered. You should know that, as you are using the same picture.

angevoyageur :
Already asked and answered. You should know that, as you are using the same picture.

[Read here - IMPORTANT]

Im asking theres any INDICATOR that can sort Market Watch by symbol name.

Im not asking what is the default behavior of MT4. INDICATOR. Not system defaults.

[read up to here- End of IMPORTANCE]

-

-

[Not important]

Im not the same guy. Im using his picture for convenience. You can check my ip for ur skepticism.

[Not important. This section is dedicated to angevoyageur bcuz he doesnt read. That's pissing me off]

genyue :

No, it's not possible. Are you happy now ?

genyue :

[Read here - IMPORTANT]

Im not asking what is the default behavior of MT4. INDICATOR. Not system defaults.

[read up to here- End of IMPORTANCE]

-

-

[Not important]

Im not the same guy. Im using his picture for convenience. You can check my ip for ur skepticism.

[Not important. This section is dedicated to angevoyageur bcuz he doesnt read. That's pissing me off]

There is no need to become vulgar when you don't get what you want. I read and well understand your post, there is no need for an indicator as you can sort the Market Watch yourself. There is no other way. Is there something you do not understand in there ?

RaptorUK :

You gave me the answer. That's good.
I dont understand what you have against me. Its like I did something to you.

I would understand if angevoyageur gave me the reply that u did. That make sense. I'm offensive towards his reply, but you.... it makes no sense.

angevoyageur :
There is no need to become vulgar when you don't get what you want. I read and well understand your post, there is no need for an indicator as you can sort the Market Watch yourself. There is no other way. Is there something you do not understand in there ?

So what is it you believe I do not understand in there?

I found a way to arrange the sets.

For people who need help, PM me. I'm going to be a selfish dick and help people selectively.

RaptorUK :

btw. we are using computers. nothing is not possible with computers.
u say that with things not related to computers. ill buy your story

but i beg to differ

" No, it's not possible." <-- Thank u for that phrase, that meant me think for myself

My initial thought was I dont have to spend time to find out how I can do that bcuz im sure people ard the forum would be smart enough to come up with answers.

Now, I'll be a proud selfish dick and keep the solution to myself.

-

-

Someone please close this thread AFTER the 2 moderators have finished their rantings to my replies.

Oh.. btw u can ban me too if thats the only way u can think of satisifying ur ego

genyue : Im using his picture for convenience.

Then you already knew the answer from that post as angevoyageur 2013.07.18 22:06 pointed out. What part of "No automatic way." was unclear?

Why did you have to say a second time "asking theres any INDICATOR" What part of "No automatic way." was unclear? Why did you become vulgar when you again received the same answer from three different people (including myself in the other post)

"I dont understand what you have against me. Its like I did something to you." You have your question answered four times. You are beginning to look like a troll.

"So what is it you believe I do not understand in there?" You have your question answered four times. You are looking more like a troll.

"I'm going to be a selfish dick" Definitely a troll.

"u can ban me too" I'll call for a ban.

1. Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden
  2. Any posts which may offend other visitors of the MQL4.com are forbidden
  3. Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden.
  4. Numerous breakings of rules, ignoring of remarks of a moderator and furthermore open disrespect for administration attract ban from the MQL4.com without any explanations.
  5. Six posts by you for a subject you already knew the answer to.

genyue :

You gave me the answer. That's good.
I dont understand what you have against me. Its like I did something to you.

I would understand if angevoyageur gave me the reply that u did. That make sense. I'm offensive towards his reply, but you.... it makes no sense.

I have nothing against you, I have never spoken to you I have never met you, perhaps you have a persecution complex ?

You came here asking for help, then you behave like an idiot, what kind of response do you expect ? show some humility when you are the one asking for stuff . . .

Reason: