how to hidden tp sl or appear tp sl on mt4 ?

i wonder why some ea need to call from some indicator ?

why not they just coding it into ea ?

how to bool other setting of ea on input parameter there ??

what i knw is bool only for true false,

is that possible to give a choice to enter other setting for ea on parameter ?

yea... done it again.

but wonder why it cant run on alpari uk mt4 ?

albert_lim83:

i trying to add dayofweek filter, but it doesnt work.

as i knw sunday = 0, monday = 1 and so on...

but i change it to positive and negative so easy recognize.

below is my coding. why it cant work...

So explain how your code is supposed to work ? talk me through it please.

I just felt it was a waste of both our time trying to answer your questions as you still have not learned to look at the book or documentation where the answer is already there.

RaptorUK:

bcz i dont think my ea work on consolidation, setting based on trend, ma, oscillator, and fibo.

and i did trading time filter as i knw market will have sideway, so i chosen peak time for trading.

and finally i wish to make trading day filter as i knw that not everyday is good for trading.

bcz i will running ea on vps. so i think i should have those trading time, trading day filter.

RaptorUK:

LOL

He has forgotten

extern int     Saturday             = -1 ;
extern int     Sunday               = -1 ;
or he has those days hidden for his tp sl coding

albert_lim83:

bcz i dont think my ea work on consolidation, setting based on trend, ma, oscillator, and fibo.

and i did trading time filter as i knw market will have sideway, so i chosen peak time for trading.

and finally i wish to make trading day filter as i knw that not everyday is good for trading.

bcz i will running ea on vps. so i think i should have those trading time, trading day filter.

NOT an Answer to the Question Asked.....

explain how your code is supposed to work ? talk me through it please.

albert_lim83:

Just explain the code you last posted . . . nothing else, if you can't explain it how do you think it can ever work . . . you really have no clue, I doubt you have read any of the book, and if you have I doubt you took the time to understand any of it.

Why do you try to waste our time and ask for help when you can't be bothered to help yourself first ?
Reason: