copy ea

i need a copy trading which can copy trade from my pc to vps, i found few on net which based on local server, means those only copy trades if master and slave mt4 r running in same pc,  but i need to run my slaves in vps and master will run in my pc.

bcz if u run 5-7 mt4 with 14 pairs chart in every mt4 it hangs my pc some time,

i use a decent pc, core i5, 8gb ram.  but not enough to handle 7 mt4, will buy a powerfull server in future but now needs an ea to run all mt4.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
i need a copy trading which can copy trade from my pc to vps, i found few on net which based on local server, means those only copy trades if master and slave mt4 r running in same pc,  but i need to run my slaves in vps and master will run in my pc.

bcz if u run 5-7 mt4 with 14 pairs chart in every mt4 it hangs my pc some time,

i use a decent pc, core i5, 8gb ram.  but not enough to handle 7 mt4, will buy a powerfull server in future but now needs an ea to run all mt4.

Master can work simultaneously on both. Just run another instance of your "master" into the VPS for local copy purposes only. Usually master password isn't required. You can run it in investor mode.

This is the easiest and most accurate way to copy ourselves, avoiding delays caused by network latency.

Mirko Cerulli:

Master can work simultaneously on both. Just run another instance of your "master" into the VPS for local copy purposes only. Usually master password isn't required. You can run it in investor mode.

This is the easiest and most accurate way to copy ourselves, avoiding delays caused by network latency.

im not talking here master password or investor password,

im looking for an ea which can copy trade from different pc connected with internet.

well maybe

SendFTP();

But it will involve some coding on both sides of the story and it will also, as mentioned above, be vulnerable to network downs.

I would advice you to make sure there is a warning function on the master system, and a recovery, or stand alone function that kicks in, in case of trouble on the secondary side.

Marco vd Heijden:

well maybe

But it will involve some coding on both sides of the story and it will also, as mentioned above, be vulnerable to network downs.

I would advice you to make sure there is a warning function on the master system, and a recovery, or stand alone function that kicks in, in case of trouble on the secondary side.

yes that can be a problem, but ill check time to time my vps as well , so i think i can cover any connection problem if arise.

well then you save a file with what needs to happen, and FTP it to the vps client at a set interval and read/check the file on the vps  and have it execute the commands.

if you do it bidirectional and have the client respond with the changes you can set off alert when something does not match.

Mirko Cerulli:

I agree with you, and you ARE talking about the easiest way, cuz it seems he already has the local copy tool.
Reason: