Write an advisor - page 9

paramzin писал(а) >>

fun..... and then wait for someone to write.

If anyone wants to write.... please write in person.

There is a third option. Show the trade in real time - monitoring or pamm - and if it is what you write about (300-500 pips a week) you will do everything for free......

paramzin писал(а) >> I.e. who wants to see the result for themselves write)))

So you'll post the result here - what's the secret?

LeoV >> :

There is a third option. Show real time trading - monitoring or pamm - and if it is what you write about (300-500 pips per week) they will do everything for free......

I already offered, but the answer was:

"I just don't have time to do it at night."

LeoV >> :

So you'll post the result here - what's so secret?

I told you.... it's on paper...and even if you scan it and post it...it's still not clear where it's coming from.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I already suggested it, but the answer was:

"I just don't have time to do it at night."

Yeah, money's a scrap -- I don't have time to earn it at night.....))))

paramzin >> :

why would I want to put the TS out in the public domain.

I.e. who wants to see the result for themselves, let me know)))

So not only the TS is secret, but also the result?

Then maybe you shouldn't trade on it - what if the DC workers get unmasked?

paramzin писал(а) >>

I told you.... it's on paper...and even if you scanned it and posted it...it's still not clear where it's coming from.

So it's not a result - it's a guess of what the result would have been if I had been trading for the last 2 years.......))))

The result is the fact of cash withdrawals from the DC

LeoV >> :

Yeah, scrap money - there's no time to earn it at night.....))))

Well not a Crowbar, but a small such a crowbar, because the proger does not have 100 dollars ((

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Well, not LOM, but a small such crowbar, because the proger does not have 100 dollars.

Honestly, if there is such a TS that earns 300-500 pips a week, then you should drop everything and sit down to make dough. Even manually. What the fuck do you need an automaton for?

And so, it's a conversation of beggar fantasists - "You know, I have a TS that earns 300-500 pips a week, but I'm too lazy to earn them and 100 dollars sorry to pay the proger....." ))))) Clean point #6...))))

LeoV >> :
Honestly, if there is such a TS that earns 300-500 pips a week, then you should drop everything and sit down to make dough. Even manually. What the fuck do you need a machine for?

I can't believe how stupid people are.

"... no time to earn them at night....."

>> AND DOT!

Don't ask such stupid questions again!

Reason: