Larger fonts in MT4

My vision is getting even worse and I'm only just barely able to use MT4 with considerable difficulty now. I have the windows systems fonts etc enlarged, but it doesn't affect the MT4 client fonts. Is there anyway that I can (easily) make the fonts in MT4 larger as there is in the Editor?

Thanks

Things I've done to help me 'see' is to change colors so that there is high contrast between FG,BG. Like on the Yaxis prices say yellow on a black BG

Also you could add a script to replace the: topLeft sym,per,ohlc o/p (remember to deselect "Show OHLC" on Common tab of charts Properties window (F8))

The script would use OBJ_LABEL type with what ever font,size,color you wanted...

Is total pain but that's my only idea.

Good luck!
btw, even 'seeing' does not improve my win %

:-)

a BIG magnifying glass in front of the monitor (or the well known 2 smaller ones directly in front of the eyes) or a BIG monitor set to a small display resolution: A high quality HD beamer maybe which makes a 3.50m wide image. You can then also use this for watching movies together with the whole family ;-)

Hi,

Ok, there is a question here, what things do you want to be large size???

There are a lot of tools that help traders to ease their ways in trading at MT4 platform.

Best wishes,

SF

Howdy all,

Thanks for your responses. As posted, I already have my windows settings such that things are enlarged. What it doesn't do is enlarge ALL of the text in MT4, or numerous other apps either, which is what I need.

7Bit: LoL If only it were that easy eh? (< 8) I have a very expensive very HQ 21" CRT professional graphics monitor that is phenomenal. Alas unknown to me my new digs doesn't have grounded outlets. How did I find this out? Last winter when the relative humidity of the air was very low and thus induces a lot of static, my cat rubbed up against it as it was going by it as cats are want to do. A few million volts of static zapped the vertical sync in it )< 8( My 15" backup monitor was a piece of junk when it was new 15 years ago and unlike wine and other fine liquors hasn't improved any with aging.

I have OnScreen software magnifiers, but they are too much of a pain to be effective for full time use. I generally only use them to help me decipher captchas. I like to have as big a 'DeskTop' as possible, but then who doesn't? But I have to and do strike a balance.

SF: I was going to send you a message about your 'All hallows Eve' costume for the upcoming event. Have any great inspirations and implementations in mind or are you already scary enough looking all of the time that you don't need one? LoL (< 8)

This problem is worse for me now.

I've reduced the size of my desktop and and as a result everything is bigger now. I've also increase the font size. This is working for everything in windows: EXCEPT in MT4.

I know that the font size in the MetaEditor is adjustable, but I have been unable to find a counter part for MT4.

Using a magnifying glass ALL the time I am in MT4 is unrealistic.

Is their a way to INCREASE the FONT Size in MT4?

Take a look at this code: I use this sort of code to track important number in MT4. You can make the font as big as you want.

ObjectCreate("Priceinfo", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 100, 100);
      ObjectSetText("Priceinfo", "Price: "+Bid);
      ObjectSet("Priceinfo",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 100);
      ObjectSet("Priceinfo",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 50);
      ObjectSet("Priceinfo",OBJPROP_FONTSIZE, 20);
      ObjectSet("Priceinfo",OBJPROP_COLOR, White);

Windows - Acessories - Accessibility - Magnifier!

FourX:

This problem is worse for me now.

I've reduced the size of my desktop and and as a result everything is bigger now.

If you have an LCD screen that is quite a bad idea. LCD screens give the clearest image at their native resolution.

If you are having trouble reading the text on your screen you should visit an optician and get your glasses prescription revised.

RaptorUK:
If you have an LCD screen that is quite a bad idea. LCD screens give the clearest image at their native resolution.

If you are having trouble reading the text on your screen you should visit an optician and get your glasses prescription revised.

And this may also help allaboutvision.com and luteininfo.com .

onewithzachy:

And this may also help www.allaboutvision.com and www.luteininfo.com .

hey dont forget this one "Better sight withont glasses - H.Bates written in the 1920's"
Reason: