Larger fonts in MT4 - page 3

RaptorUK:
Except if you are using it at a lower resolution than it's native then you are not using it at the resolution it was designed for.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this Raptor? The LCD monitor is made for a wide range of different resolutions and I'm using one that it is made for.

I'm interested in finding this out so that I know it. But the resolution isn't the problem Raptor. The monitor is crisp and clear and in focus at the resolution that I am using it at now.

The real problem is that MT4 did not change the font size as all the other apps did and as it should of when I changed both the resolution/desktop size and the custom font setting.

I don't see anything relative to fonts in terminal.ini that I could adjust the fonts, so it would seem that it is fixed permanently in the compiled executable. I wonder what the font MT4 uses? I might be able to come up with a work around for it that way.

FourX:

Hi MD,

Thanks for the info. However unlike MQL4 scripts, with MT4 being a compiled executable app, I'm not sure how I could graft this into it? Think its possible?

PS. I doubt very much that MT4 is made with MQL4.

I'm simply suggesting that you duplicate the most commonly used information and place it where you like on screen in a larger font. This of course will not change MT4 program font.

I know I get frustrated by the small fonts.

Changed it again and got it sorted out thanks folks

Right Click Mt4 > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Change high DPI settings >  Check "Override high DPI scaling behavior. > Change "Scaling preformed by:" to "System Enhanced" > OK > Apply 
Reason: