Is possible to draw chart of AccountEquity in separate window under Meta Trader 4

why shouldn't it be possible?

i have never done something with custom charts, but as a indicator should work.

i think it's a lot lot lot of programming . you have to walk trough all history, on each check all your tradehistory, calculate the floating profit/loss for each order (if opened currently) depending on currency.

and if you are trading cross pairs, or not deposit-currency pairs you will only get a approximation.

also on larger timeframes, the eq-curve from trades from smaller timeframes is not shown, you only will see the resulting Balance.

sounds like a lot of boring coding stuff to me.

Wouldn't it be easier to call
AccountEquity( )

and assign its value to an indicator buffer and set the indicator to dispaly in a separate window? I suppose it would depend upon whether the broker does supply this information.

yea, but that only work for the future, i suppose he want it also drawn in the past

No, I want to set separate chart from Meta Trader platform from File - New Chart - (EURUSD, EURJPY, USDCHF ... AccountEquity )

as the current AccountEquity() chart but separate window without the Bid/Ask price of any instrument.

Another words I would like to get chart of my Account Equity as the separate instrument - is it possible under current Meta Trader 4 platform or new release?

If you want the data to be seen as the main chart window (without any other chart data), you will have to create and update a .hst file of the data, and open that file as an offline chart, and refresh/update the chart to show changes.

Better to just do it as an indicator in a subwindow.

Reason: