"Trade initiated at" symbol on chart - page 3

nice tools

how about counting the open trade from many EA at one accounts?

i believe it will be usefull for us.. thx again

Summary of open positions (hedge)

Hi. Is there a script that displays the sum of lots in both directions. Long and short. If I have five 1 lot long and 4 1 lot short it would display that I still have 1 lot long. Something like exposure in other platforms

Thx

Counting Pips

Is there a utility that can tell me how many pips a day or week that I have won or lost? Everyone seems to know how many pips they won, but in my history file it only shows the amount of money I made or lost, not pips.

I can see in my trade screen ( active open trades) how many pips is currently made or lost but not in the history after the trades are complete.

alpine4133:
Is there a utility that can tell me how many pips a day or week that I have won or lost? Everyone seems to know how many pips they won, but in my history file it only shows the amount of money I made or lost, not pips. I can see in my trade screen ( active open trades) how many pips is currently made or lost but not in the history after the trades are complete.

same here....anyway to count pips?

searching history indicator

HI!Does anyone know that where can I find an indicator that shows opened/closed trades (like EA's do). The indicator paint those small gray balls with little arrowhead inside.Thanx in advance guys!

You can just drag orders from your order history and it will draw open and close if you only want to check a few orders. Not sure how much history you're looking for.

Lux

This would be very helpful.

Does anyone know how to do this?

AccountEquity() as indicator?

Hello,

it is very important for my to see my AccountEquity over the chart for my EA like an indikator. So I can see how my money is working on which time of the underlying. If it is better when the underlying goes up or goes down...

So I testet to put "AccountEquity()" into an indicator, but it doesn't work because it has no shift I think.

But I can write my AccountEquity on very time into an txt-File, so is there any possiblity to draw it into the chart?

That would be wounderful!!

Lot's of thanks, sunshineh

How to get a chart in my MT4 reports

Id like to know how to get a chart which shows the progress of the trading activities in my MT4 reports. Like its done for example on forexpeacearmydotcom in the expert advisor test section.

Tool for orders info ?

Dear Traders,

Is there any tool ( Script, EA) that shows how many orders I opened. How many for buy how many for sell. What is the profit now or loss ?

Best regards

Pucio

Files:
snap1.jpg  5 kb
Reason: