EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 455

margaret:

What is the similarity with your screenshot?

Divergence is a divergence between the market price chart and the indicator chart, when a new high market price maximum corresponds to a new low indicator maximum. This divergence is also called "bearish divergence "(position 1 in Figure 1) - it is based on local maximums of the market price and the indicator, and is an additional factor for trend reversal, giving the trader a signal tosell.

Convergence is a divergence between the market price and indicator chart, when a new low of the market price corresponds to a new high low of the indicator. Such a divergence is also called "bullish divergence " (position 2 in Figure 1) - it is based on local lows of the market price and the indicator, and is also an additional factor of trend changing, giving the trader a signal tobuy

Such definitions of diverters and envelopes confuse traders - in your screenshots again - bullish & bearish diverters

on mine - a bullish envelope - look closely

Wouldn't it be easier to just call it all a diva and that's it?))

Dimka-novitsek:
I wonder, where are we going to fall to?

Apparently, to 1.4020, it is just that the last 24 hours were unjustifiably far against the indicator forecast and now we are coming back:

OK, I'm deleting my screenshots and posts - I won't expose my TS - you can figure it out for yourselves

yosuf:

Apparently up to 1.4020 :

That's what I'm thinking too, flying strongly like that.

SJS:

hello. well, since yesterday's goal of 1.4150 was reached , you can still try the "frying pan" theme ) ) pay attention to

pancakes would be great!

pound reversal levels

Dim_As_Int:
OK, I'm deleting my screenshots and posts - I won't expose my TS - you can figure it out for yourselves

late, Kucher's system )))), is that you?

yosuf:

If most participants are in favour of me posting daily on H1, then I will do so:

Now forecast by hindsight of 50 bars (P50) and last trend analysis (P6), we should stick to the blue line, conclusion: we should expect a rise to the indicated target:

fly in on H1 (H1 - I don't see it). let's do it every once in a while - no comment (sometimes upside down) I'm in favour

yosuf:

Exactly 24 hours I will count votes for and against, then make conclusions about the expediency of this event, I do not want to impose anything on anyone, as there are opponents, even when yesterday's prediction worked out, which was made in a very difficult and controversial situation.

I am "for"

next about the frying pan )) ... We had a sideways move ("flat") = bypassed the "black hole" below, after the flat a strong movement ( nothing below is in the way except brakes - it's OK), the gap between ellipses is narrow, if the brakes are not strong, then we create an impulse, otherwise we jump up. Approaching a trend reversal ( but.... ) it is too early to tell... News and intervention have not yet been cancelled ))

Reason: