Meta Trader 5 Build 814

The current version of MT5 is Build 814, but I didn't find list of change for this build in the topic "List of changes in MetaTrader..". And in this build I can't use a statically allocated buffer for copy of a specified buffer of an indicator, I must use dynamic array for this current build 814. Is there any different for this build?

FYI, in the last build (803) I can use static array.

biantoro:

The current version of MT5 is Build 814, but I didn't find list of change for this build in the topic "List of changes in MetaTrader..". And in this build I can't use a statically allocated buffer for copy of a specified buffer of an indicator, I must use dynamic array for this current build 814. Is there any different for this build?

I am not aware of a build 814, where did you find it ? Isn't 804 rather ?

biantoro:

yes, latest one is 814. The "list ..." will be published soon -

This is just crazy. Build 814 crashes on programs that were working just fine yesterday. The debugger even conks out. How is this possible? Has this happened before? Can you back out to the previous build?

And the list of changes will be published AFTER the build was pushed out? Do we live in a different world?

I am working with this biuld with no problem. As to 'will be published soon' so I just translated (members asked same question on the other part of the forum so I just translated the reply).

Debugger crashes the client terminal on F10 (continue to next statement) and F11 (enter into current function).

newdigital, can you confirm/deny that debugger commands F10 and F11 work with build 814? Thanks.

You obtain this build 814 from your broker ?

Here is some more data. I have switched to a different machine and on tha machine build 814 seems to be working fine. The difference is that the other machine is running on Windows 7 while the machine with problems is running on Windows 8.

newdigital, which version of Windows are you using? 

angevoyageur, yes, from the broker.

Reason: