iHigh iClose - page 2

Krishnamoorthy Ramanathan #: working swiftly. thanks a lot for your help may I apply same for Buy too? (can i apply iLow instead of iHigh to get M5GTPrevM5?? )

The math will be different for iLow:

bool CloseEqualLow()
{
   double
      dbLowM5   = iLow(   _Symbol, PERIOD_M5, 1 ),
      dbCloseM5 = iClose( _Symbol, PERIOD_M5, 1 );

return !( dbCloseM5 > dbLowM5 );
};

Yes yes, the same I wrote and got fix already. Thanks for your great support

Fernando Carreiro #:

Your math is "faulty" ...

Simplifying and taking into account floating point adjustments ...

it is taking only the equal attributes. but i need to pick lower than close orders. 

help me to have that algorithm please

Krishnamoorthy Ramanathan #: it is taking only the equal attributes. but i need to pick lower than close orders. help me to have that algorithm please

2-3 months have gone by and I have no ideia what you are asking! 

bool D1GTPrevD1()
{
   double
      low   = iLow( _Symbol, PERIOD_D1, 1 ),
      high  = iHigh( _Symbol, PERIOD_D1, 1 ),
      close = iClose( _Symbol, PERIOD_D1, 1 ),
      ov = close-low,
      nv = close+ov;
   return !( close==nv );

};

i would like to take buy orders in day1 close while met above condition

but i could not able to get it. kindly guide me

Krishnamoorthy Ramanathan #: i would like to take buy orders in day1 close while met above condition. but i could not able to get it. kindly guide me

bool D1GTPrevD1()
{
   double
      low   = iLow( _Symbol, PERIOD_D1, 1 ),
      high  = iHigh( _Symbol, PERIOD_D1, 1 ),
      close = iClose( _Symbol, PERIOD_D1, 1 ),
      ov = close-low,
      nv = close+ov;
   return !( close==nv );

};

It seems that you have ignored all that has already been explained to you in previous posts (a few months back).

If you are not willing to pay attention and learn from what has been explained, then there is nothing we can do for you.

As I donnt know of the keywords of the code, i am seeking help to you

based on your guidance only, i did modification

unfortunately i am not getting result for what i tried.

i am confused on what need to be done to get result as expected. help me to have it 

Krishnamoorthy Ramanathan #: As I donnt know of the keywords of the code, i am seeking help to you. based on your guidance only, i did modification. unfortunately i am not getting result for what i tried. i am confused on what need to be done to get result as expected. help me to have it 

If you don't know how to code in MQL, then take some time to learn the MQL language first, as well as learn how the MetaTrader platform works

Use the CodeBase to find examples similar to what you want to achieve and study them as you reference the documentation.

If however, you don't have the time or patience for that, then hire someone in the Freelance section to code your project for you.

Krishnamoorthy Ramanathan #: As I donnt know of the keywords of the code, i am seeking help to you

MT4: Learn to code it.
MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Reason: