I wonder if it is even possible to have a consistently profitable EA?

Wouldn't such an EA be impossible? Like trying to find perpetual motion or free energy? If there really were consistently profitable ea's that would mean those ea's could be made to rack up profits exponentially and spiral to infinity in no time. If such a thing existed all the money in the forex would be sucked into that EA like a black hole. So theoretically would it even be possible?

hello EA expert pls i need ur help i try to open this file so i can made some changes toan expert advisor send to me by a friend thats for the fold to open with meta editor,pls can u open the file and send me the script.thank u
Files:
pipboxereu.ex4  101 kb

hello EA expert pls i need ur help i try to open this file so i can made some changes for expert advisor send to me by a friend thats for the folder to open with meta editor,pls can u open the file and send me the script.thank u
THIS MINE E-MAIL:MIKE200706@YAHOO.COM
Files:
pipboxergu.ex4  101 kb

I have an EA that consistently profitable more than 4 years. Why 4 years? Because I don't find data bank before June, 2004.

4 years performance

GBPJPY Profit trade 287 of 297

GBPUSD Profit trade 769 of 777

EURUSD Profit trade 340 of 368

USDJPY Profit trade 252 of 272

I Think this is safe and not aggresive one. My email is supportservice@autotradingfx.com

My web : http://www.fxcminternational.com

blucky wrote >>

I have an EA that consistently profitable more than 4 years. Why 4 years? Because I don't find data bank before June, 2004.

4 years performance

GBPJPY Profit trade 287 of 297

GBPUSD Profit trade 769 of 777

EURUSD Profit trade 340 of 368

USDJPY Profit trade 252 of 272

I Think this is safe and not aggresive one. My email is supportservice@autotradingfx.com

My web : http://www.fxcminternational.com

i designed one that so far wont lose money unless a trade is closed by a user, only problem is i cant find help fixing the code so after 1 or 2 trades mt4 has to be restarted for it to pick new entries =( but so far its 44/44.

wargumbyx 2008.06.26 06:07

built an EA for a new strategy im testing out, and it works really well untill it tries to open a 2nd trade.

for some reason the EA will not open a trade after the first one closes, unless the ea is restarted or mt4 is restarted, it doesnt return any errors during the compiling or while its running but it seems to kind of shut itself off after it puts the first trade in.

"... only problem is i cant find help fixing the code ..."

Getting help requires you to show some code - your text above cannot possibly be used as information to help you.

Is your code, how can anyone 'see' what is going on....?

fwiw

ukt:

built an EA for a new strategy im testing out, and it works really well untill it tries to open a 2nd trade.

for some reason the EA will not open a trade after the first one closes, unless the ea is restarted or mt4 is restarted, it doesnt return any errors during the compiling or while its running but it seems to kind of shut itself off after it puts the first trade in.

"... only problem is i cant find help fixing the code ..."

Getting help requires you to show some code - your text above cannot possibly be used as information to help you.

Is your code, how can anyone 'see' what is going on....?

fwiw

If your problem is can't fix the code then start googling to find EA generator.

My EA use Nueral Network method. Let me know if you something to discuss at supportservice@autotradingfx.com

EA Center : http://www.autotradingfx.com

FXCM IB : http://www.fxcminternational.com

mqldelta wrote >>
Wouldn't such an EA be impossible? Like trying to find perpetual motion or free energy? If there really were consistently profitable ea's that would mean those ea's could be made to rack up profits exponentially and spiral to infinity in no time. If such a thing existed all the money in the forex would be sucked into that EA like a black hole. So theoretically would it even be possible?

Yes, there is such EA. I have finally able to write such an EA after 4 years. If you want to see the result see my site:http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/freesignals/

I bealive there is 2 prices of my conclusion..

One is the qote price that moves this is the bars we se.

One is the markets pricebreak range that qote sometimes break trough.

This 2 moves in parallell tandem like a dna strain one goes up and one goes down and they cross eachoter.

When market price and qote price consolidate in a overbought and oversold range that is when action happens.

How to track this is a mystery for me becouse most indicators ive seen is either lagging or not showing the right areas of the market, like guessing what direction the snake moves by watching the curve if its tail but if its long enough the head comes back and bites.

I may have stumbles across some ways of predicting it though but i think gravity of correlation also can predict this togheter with adx values on higher timeframes.

PeaceTree:

I bealive there is 2 prices of my conclusion..

You are 5 years too late to this thread . . . please do not dredge up old threads.

Thread start - 2008.05.02

Reason: