The master of your success in Forex

Hey, I believe that you either master the market or the market will master you.

The only way to become a master is to have a sifu, a master, a grandmaster, etc....

This means the blind should NOT follow and take advice from the blind. When

you are always asking for help or waiting for confirmation then you are not ready. You get nowhere

following the blind. Get realistic and get professional help if you are serious about success in Forex.

When you are at the point where 1+1 is always 2 and 3x2 is always six, and where you don't need

a teacher to confirm that you are right, then YOU are really ready. Forex has the same analogy

concept.

Unless you are filthy rich, don't throw away hard earn money into the vast endless ocean.

Just because you trust your friends a lot, would you jump off the cliff like them if they went berserk

and done it first? No, no, no! Don't be stupid.

The money will never float back because there are serious hungry sharks, whales, octopuses

out there awaiting the blind.

Conclusion: Don't reinvent the wheels when it has already been created. Get professional services and

professional solutions that exist already. Of course, unless you are real smart and can handle extreme

situations then do whatever you want. "Live and work SMART, not hard!," the choice is yours.

ckingher:

Hey, I believe that you either master the market or the market will master you.

The only way to become a master is to have a sifu, a master, a grandmaster, etc....

This means the blind should NOT follow and take advice from the blind. When

you are always asking for help or waiting for confirmation then you are not ready. You get nowhere

following the blind. Get realistic and get professional help if you are serious about success in Forex.

When you are at the point where 1+1 is always 2 and 3x2 is always six, and where you don't need

a teacher to confirm that you are right, then YOU are really ready. Forex has the same analogy

concept.

Unless you are filthy rich, don't throw away hard earn money into the vast endless ocean.

Just because you trust your friends a lot, would you jump off the cliff like them if they went berserk

and done it first? No, no, no! Don't be stupid.

The money will never float back because there are serious hungry sharks, whales, octopuses

out there awaiting the blind.

Conclusion: Don't reinvent the wheels when it has already been created. Get professional services and

professional solutions that exist already. Of course, unless you are real smart and can handle extreme

situations then do whatever you want. "Live and work SMART, not hard!," the choice is yours.

ckingher - How do you spell the word patronize? This is an MQL4 programming language forum. Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable in a 'self help group'.

Moderator - Take a minute to look at this person's posts. Please install IQ verification into the forum's registration process.

ckingher wrote >>

...When you are always asking for help or waiting for confirmation then you are not ready. You get nowhere

following the blind...

Ahhhhh-so

However...

A journey is started by taking the first step :)

-BB-

Get to the point - what sort of professional services are you selling and how much?

I want to know if I buy your services, how many millions (or is it billions?) can I make?

1+1 is always 2 and 3x2 is always six

is it really?? why?

not too

jevusca:
not too

Why has it taken you 4 years to post that ?  do not dredge up old threads unless you have a very, very good reason,  you do not.

Thread started - 2009.04.07  

Reason: