Why anyone who sells signals withdraws - page 6

Alexandr Saprykin:
So you post screenshots, admins will clean up the scam as in the case of the scam I cited a few posts above.
What's there to do if you click on growth and they are all visible for a week who has two weeks. All have put money in their account and immediately withdraw it and they are trading with super profits. The admins have not figured out how to do something about it.

Mihail Goryainov:
Consider 2 situations
1) An initial deposit of $1000. Transactions are executed +$10.
we get the characteristics of the account:
initial deposit 1000$
1% profit

2) Initial deposit also 1000$. The seller withdraws 900$. There is still $100 left. The same trades are executed +$10
we get the characteristics of the account:
Initial deposit of $1000
Profit 10% (10 from the remaining 100)

As a result, we obtain the display of a large % in profitability. If all goes well, the trader can easily achieve a large percentage at the initial stage. In this case an inexperienced user will not notice changes of risk management.

Go to

The whole point is not in the fact that the money is withdrawn, but when it is withdrawn! Look at the screenshot. Somehow the chronology of events is broken, so there is a wrong calculation of interest and as a consequence, the rating.

If I'm not mistaken, the account is cent. Ie the man earned $ 4.6 for the week, at the risk of their contributed $ 10 (Deals in one day opened in large numbers in one direction - the "VA-BANK")...And I earned $23*40 = $920 - commission on subscription...

I believe that such machinations greatly undermine investor confidence in "signals".

ADMINISTRATION of the site, something has to be done about it!!!

Leonid Kemurdzhian:

ray

It's not about the money being withdrawn, it's about when it's withdrawn! Look at the screenshot. Somehow the chronology of events is broken, so there is an incorrect calculation of interest and as a consequence, the rating...

If I'm not mistaken, the account is cent. Ie the man earned $ 4.6 for the week, at the risk of their contributed $ 10 (Deals in one day opened in large numbers in one direction - the "VA-BANK")...And I earned $23*40 = $920 - commission on subscription...

I believe that such machinations greatly undermine investor confidence in "signals".

ADMINISTRATION of the site, something has to be done about it!!!

super all laid out. Thanks

The admins seem to have worked out and fixed everything, only one has gone up in percentage gains the rest have fallen from 7000 to 50%

Sergey Bardashov:
Admins look worked and corrected everything, only one high in growth, the rest have fallen in percentage terms from 7000 to 50%.
admins are working, well done.
And subscribers need to be more careful before signing up and adequately assess the growth and risks, and not be guided by their greed in pursuit of huge percentages.

Alexandr Saprykin:
admins are working, well done.
and subscribers need to be more careful before signing up and adequately assess the growth and risks, rather than being guided by their greed in pursuit of huge percentages.
agree

Question for admins! Do you have to manually clean up the interest scales, or do you have to rework the algorithm?

Sergey Bardashov:
Question for admins! Do you have to manually remove the interest markups or do you have to rework the algorithm?
It is unlikely that in each case, you have to remake the algorithm. In any case, it has to be done manually.

There are still signals that have exactly the same machinations in promotion.

For example https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/202113#!tab=history&page=3

You can clearly see that the chronology of the story is broken again. The admins haven't fixed everything. Apparently they do it manually.

And loopholes for "unscrupulous" signal writers still exist. The mentioned signal was created 2 days ago and has a profitof 7 868.75%!!!

Leonid Kemurdzhian:

There are still signals that have exactly the same machinations in promotion.

For example https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/202113#!tab=history&page=3

You can clearly see that the chronology of the story is broken again. The admins haven't fixed everything. Apparently they do it manually.

And loopholes for "unscrupulous" signal writers still exist. The signal you mentioned was created 2 days ago and has a profit of7,868.75% !

already fixed. Quickly)))

Reason: