Grey color monthly gain meaning?

Hello

I see some signal accounts have grey color on monthly gain , for example this account , is connected on april 2019 but it has grey on 2018 some month , what does it mean ?

[link to the signal was deleted by moderator]

I am not fully sure but I think that it is the monthly growth which ignored by signal system (read this thread about it), or the broker deleted the history from the trading account of the provider, or any other case ..

b1tman:

Hello

I see some signal accounts have grey color on monthly gain , for example this account , is connected on april 2019 but it has grey on 2018 some month , what does it mean ?

[link to the signal was deleted by moderator]

As Sergey mentioned above the MQL5 signal system ignores some abnormal monthly growths and make them grey.

Usually these are growths of 200% or more.

I cant find rules of this subject , ok thank you 

b1tman:
I cant find rules of this subject , ok thank you 

There aren't any.

What is the percentage of drawdown for showing this message " A large drawdown may occur on the account again " ?

I see somewhere its 19% drwadown but this message is showed for example this : [link to tyhe signal was deleted by moderator]

b1tman:

What is the percentage of drawdown for showing this message " A large drawdown may occur on the account again " ?

I see somewhere its 19% drwadown but this message is showed for example this : [link to the signal was deleted by moderator]

As I see - initial deposit was 100 dollars, after the signal provider got big drawdown so he deposited about 5,000 more to his account, and after that - he was tryting to withdraw in slowly way. If he did not deposit more money so his account should be crashed by big drawdown ...

Anyway, the figures about "big drawdown" (and monthly growth, etc) are not disclosed by the signal service.

Sergey Golubev:

As I see - initial deposit was 100 dollars, after the signal provider got big drawdown so he deposited about 5,000 more to his account, and after that - he was tryting to withdraw in slowly way. If he did not deposit more money so his account should be crashed by big drawdown ...

Anyway, the figures about "big drawdown" (and monthly growth, etc) are not disclosed by the signal service.

Thank you
Reason: