Brainwashing System / Asctrend System - page 2

newdigital:

Just some good news - PriceChannel_Stop indicator was totally improved:

• Multi timeframe feature was added so for now - it is MTF indicator
  • Channel Narrowing Factor as a Risk was added
  • Ratchet parameter was added (< 0 - same as for AbrahamTrend; 0 - same as before; > 0 - slowly decreasing the period of the channel with every new HH for uptrend and with every new LL for downtrend) 
  • Signal mode was added
  • Line mode was added
  • Dot mode was added
  • Bars mode was added
  • alert mode was added incl UpSound alert, DownSound alert and email alert 

==========

I will upload this indicator later this week. Thus, for now - this system (Brainwashing manual trading system system) is complete. All I need to od here is to explain the rules about how to trade and to provide trading examples.

This indicator (PriceChannel_Stop_v9) is uploaded to this post

Just for information 

I will explain the rules about this system later this week.

So, before uploading the rules here - I want to upload the images with valid trading signals:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, M30, 2013.05.15

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

valid 1

EURUSD, M30, 2013.05.15, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

USDJPY, H1, 2013.05.15

valid 2

USDJPY, H1, 2013.05.15, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

USDCHF, H1, 2013.05.15

valid 3

USDCHF, H1, 2013.05.15, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

As we see from the images above - this BrainTrading system is not taking all the price movement ... I mean: the system will decide: when you will open the trade, and when - not. :) And the mean ing of this system is the following: open sell when everybody openeds, open buy when everybody openes buy.

newdigital:
I will explain the rules about this system later this week.

This is 43 pips in profit for now with very low stop loss value:

EURUSD, M30, 2013.05.15

43 pips

EURUSD, M30, 2013.05.15, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

newdigital:

This is 43 pips in profit for now with very low stop loss value:

So the rules is open a trade when pricechannel show a big circle, confirmed by iTrend, right ? SL is given by pricechannel. What about TP ? How are you using the colored candle in the main chart ? What is the meaning of the little point within pricechannel ?

angevoyageur:

So the rules is open a trade when pricechannel show a big circle, confirmed by iTrend, right ? SL is given by pricechannel. What about TP ? How are you using the colored candle in the main chart ? What is the meaning of the little point within pricechannel ?

yes, the rules are the following: if big circle of pricechannel is read color and iTrend is above the level on the same bar and red color too - open sell trade when this bar will be closed. Stop loss is the circle moved to traling stop which is those lines (little points).

newdigital:
yes, the rules are the following: if big circle of pricechannel is read color and iTrend is above the level on the same bar and red color too - open sell trade when this bar will be closed. Stop loss is the circle moved to traling stop which is those lines (little points).
And what about candle coloring ?

angevoyageur:
And what about candle coloring ?
I never used it ... Coder did too many features such as alerts 9I am not using) and email alert (i am not using it too). But some people like candle coloring so ...

This is example of good entry (I am traduing this system manually today for few pairs) - USDJPY M15.

We can see iTrend color, and it was above level on the bar with big dot, besides - i moved stop loss on right place ... so - it is good example of good entry (+13 pips in profit for now):

USDJPY, M15, 2013.05.16

usdjpy m15 bw

USDJPY, M15, 2013.05.16, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Reason: